Chapter 22

I slowly walked over to Sebastian and started to mess with the gun he reached to grab his but I quickly kicked it out of his hand, "I wouldn't do that if I were you" I said Sebastian grabbed my ankle and pulled me down making me fall he climbed on top of me wearing brass knuckles before bringing his fist down I dodged the attack but got a scratch on my cheek in the process.

I took out one of my knives that was in my boot and stabbed Sebastian in his side he screamed and rolled on the opposite before pulling the knife out. I got up and raised my fist just in case Sebastian stood up and lunged at me I dodged and hit his stomach with a quick jab I side stepped him and did an uppercut to his jaw he tried to grab me and I dodged one more time I was under a low beam and saw that if I jump up and swung up and around it I would have a shot at taking Sebastian down. He grabbed my knife and threw it at me but I dodged and instead of hitting me it landed in his desk and stayed there. He lunged at me again but this time I jumped up and grabbed the pillar swinging up and around it before letting go and driving my knees into Sebastian's chest knocking the air out of him.

He struggled to breath under me. I grabbed my other knife from my other boot and stabbed it into his leg he let out a strangled cry he reached down and pulled the knife out of his leg, he drew it back and stabbed it into my leg I screamed and he took that chance to roll over and elbowed me in my face I groaned and spit out blood I told Dean to not jump in this was my fight. I pulled the knife out from my leg Sebastian was catching his breath. He stood up and lunged at me once more I moved out of the way and ducked. Grabbing my gun I pointed it at him and he grabbed me from behind trying to unarm me I flew my head back breaking his nose I broke out of his hold and tackled him to the floor and sat on his chest drawing my fist back I connected it with his jaw, "This is for my family" I said

"This is for me" I said and punched him in the jaw again after punching him I got off and he quickly stood up trying to hit me I dodged and blocked his attacks. I grabbed my gun and pointed it at him, "Die you son of a bitch" I said before pulling the trigger. I watched him fall to the ground before limping over to grab my knives. Dean helped me get back to Enrique because of my wound. When we got back to the top Hector was standing there waiting for us arms crossed and a wicked smiled plastered on his face.

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" he asked Logan stood next to Hector cracking his knuckles, "Looks like they're working together" he said glaring at both me and Dean

"You were working with Enrique this whole time. We had the enemy right under our noses and didn't even realize it" Hector said chuckling but his laughter ceased when he pulled his gun out and pointed at both Dean and I, "Now who should I kill first? The daughter or the traitor?" he said going back and forth between Dean and I.

"I've made a choice, say hello to your parents girly" Hector said but Dean stepped in front of me, "You're gonna have to get through me first" he growled

"Fine by me" Hector said and pointed the gun at Dean I took one of my knifes out and when Hector took the safe off I took out my knife and threw it at his hand that was holding the gun Hector screamed and dropped the gun I took mines out and shot him. Logan growled and ran towards me but Dean blocked him and knocked him to the wall he slumped down unconscious.

Dean drove my car back to Enrique's warehouse where I was patched up. I walked or more like limped to Enrique's office before knocking on the door I heard a faint come in and saw Dean sitting in the chair, "Uh.. I'll wait till you're finished" I said before closing the door and leaning against the wall. A few minutes went by before Dean walked out and smiled at me with a nod of his head I went into the office I shut the door behind me and leaned against it.

"Sheri?" Enrique asked with concern

"It's over" I whispered I heard Enrique walk to me before wrapping me in his embrace I cried in his shirt for who knows how long. I pulled away from him and he wiped my tears away, "You're parent's would've been proud of you no matter how you turned out" he said

I nodded and hugged him one more time before leaving the warehouse. I went back to the compound where Damon was waiting outside for me. He saw me limping towards him and he rushed over to me wrapping his arm around my waist he helped me inside. He sat me down on the couch where all the bikers were gathered and he sat next to me, "What happened?" he asked I explained everything to him and when I finished telling him my eyes started to water. He hugged me and rubbed my back I cried into his shoulder finally letting go of all the pain that I was put through.

I went into my room and went into the bathroom I sat down on the bench that was in my shower before letting the water run down my body I made sure to reclean my wound after my shower I do the same thing that I normally do and I disinfected my leg before grabbing a pair of spandex shorts and a white hoodie. I wrapped my leg up and laid down. I never realized how exhausted I was from all the crying that I did I was finally able to go to sleep in peace.