Chapter 11

Eric was panting in my ear, I was clawing at his back he started to speed up and move faster making me cry out louder I was close to orgasm and he knew it. I came and he thrust a few more times before he came to. He pulled out and disposed of the condom, "Shit when was the last time that we did that?"

"I don't know all I know is that we probably got blood all over the place." Eric said

"Yeah sorry about that but I couldn't help it. I need to clean the bedding though and be glad that I'm on the pill" I grumbled

Eric chuckled and planted a kiss on my forehead, "This is why I love you, you're cute when you grumble by the way and yes we should clean this bedding unless you want it to smell like sex and blood"

"Hey it's not my fault I got my period" I said chuckling

"I know it's not but do you know how dangerous that was. Period or not, condom or not I could've gotten you pregnant babe" he said concerned

"Be glad we were careful about it and we used safety" I said looking for clothes to change into

"You've got a point there but we're never having sex while you're on your period" Eric said sternly

I chuckled, "Ok" I walked to the bathroom to shower and clean up before changing into some comfy clothing and stripping my bed to wash the bedding. I went down to the laundry room and threw the bedding into the washer. While we were waiting we went in the kitchen to make something to eat. I went and sat down in the living room placing a pillow on my midsection. Eric sat down and I placed my feet on his lap after he put the snacks down. We were watching a movie and eating the snacks when I heard the rumble of engines the bikers were back which means Damon is back.

I took my feet off of Eric's lap and turned the T.V. off, I collected the snacks and threw away whatever rubbish that we had. We had popcorn so placed that on the Island and just ate it. I was in the kitchen leaning on the counter Eric was sitting on the opposite side of the Island and were talking. The bikers walked in and Damon hugged me before stealing some popcorn and then taking the whole bowl away.

"Hey I was eating that"

"Well it's mine now"

"Damon give me my fucking popcorn now" I said walking towards him

"I'm hungry the boys and I just finished a job. Let a man eat" he said and stuffed some more popcorn in his mouth

"That's not real food"

"So? Food is food and I'll take what I can eat" he said with a mouth full of popcorn. I chased after him and he ran away hugging the popcorn bowl to his chest. We were running around the couch eventually we both sat down on it cause we were exhausted.

"You suck" I said trying to catch my breath

"And you love me" Damon replied back sound like he didn't just run a marathon. I laid my head on his shoulder. The rest of the gang joined us in the living room, we all conversed and laughed. 

"I've got some beer!" one of the bikers yelled the beer was handed out and passed out. Damon gave me one and he popped the cap off. I took a sip of it and talked about my day. I shared some stories that Eric and I shared with each other. 

"Mmm I need to get my phone. Damon watch my beer" I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and had a missed call from Enrique I immediately called him back and he answered on the third ring.

"Enrique I'm sorry I didn't mean to miss your call I'm with Damon guys"

"Don't worry about it. One of the guys said that they're supposed to call you in a few days for a certain mission"

"Ok, um Enrique I have something I need to tell you"

"Ok, what is it?"

"I'm drinking again"

"Again? I thought you stopped?" he said with shock

"I did and I had under control but then I started hanging with Damon again." I said pinching the bridge of my nose

"I don't want you going down that path again" he said sternly

"I'll try to control it again I do however limit myself with my drinking"

"You know how bad it is for you" he said. We talked for a few minutes and then we hung up. I know that teen drinking is bad, I know that I shouldn't be drinking I've done it before my during my sophomore year. Enrique was there for me and he helped me get through it all, all though I wasn't going on mission he waited till I was a junior and started me off with basic and simple missions he did teach me how to use weapons while I learned with Damon a few more things to protect and defend myself. I went back down stairs and picked up my beer again.

Most of the bikers went either to their rooms or their homes with their families. Me, Damon, Eric and a few other bikers were up talking to each other. Eric was watching the time he stood up and stretched then he sat next to me I leaned my head on his shoulder and listened to the story that Damon and his buddies had to share. 

"I'm going to get ready to go soon babe" he said

"Ok" I said and took another sip of my beer. Eventually Eric stood up and grabbed his things. I walked with him to his car. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my hands in his hair and gently pulled at it making him groan into the kiss. His hands slid to my ass and he squeezed then pulled away placing his forehead on mine.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I said. He pecked my lips and said, "Good night, sweet dreams"

"Good night, drive safely"

"You know I always do" he said before leaving. I went back inside to see that Damon guys were all still up. I went to check my bedding and silently thanked whoever put it in the dryer. My bedding was now clean and they smelt good while carrying my bedding out of the laundry room I passed the living room and wished Damon them good night before heading up to my room. I placed my beer on the desk and made my bed when I was done I grabbed my beer and finished it and placed it back on the desk I climbed into bed and instantly fell asleep.