Chapter 13

I haven't been to school since Sheri rejected me I've been locked up in my room most of the time and the only time that I would come out is when the family was gone. I don't know why I'm sulking in my room, I should be out there fighting for her but instead I'd rather sulk about it. I turned on my phone and I had a lot of messages and missed calls from my friends. I read the messages and listened to the voicemails. I sighed and threw my phone on the bed no more mister sad guy I was going back to the old me and it's time I get off of my ass and stop sulking over my feelings. I decided to get ready for school so I changed into a plain black shirt, dark blue jeans and threw on my vans. After getting ready I got in my car and went to school.

I parked my car and was going to get out of my car but a motorcycle pulled up beside my car. I was about to open my mouth when the person removed their helmet and I realized that it was Sheri she turned her head and looked at me with a blank look and grabbed her things leaving her helmet on her bike. She was wearing a biker outfit I don't know how she managed to ride in those heeled boots but damn she looked sexier every time I saw her. (Outfit below)

I got out of my car and walked to the schools entrance

I got out of my car and walked to the schools entrance. I walked through the hall and whispers from other students. I would turn and glare in their direction and they would stop talking. I walked through the halls with a smirk on my face when I saw Sheri at her locker, I placed my arm on one of the lockers and invaded her personal space she looked at me and rolled her eyes then slammed her locker and walked away. I watched her walk over to Eric and my smirk fell into a sneer I hated that she was with Eric and I wished that it was me instead of him. I walked past them and made sure to bump into Eric's shoulder.

"Hey" I heard him say before I heard Sheri speak

"Never mind him Eric" and I heard them walk away. I walked outside to the track and field and found my friends sitting at the bleachers they saw me and we fist bumped. 

"Hey man, where the fuck have you been?" Mason asked

"Sorry about that, I was sulking for the past few days" I said with a casual shrug of my shoulders

"Dude why don't you let her go?" Allen asked

"Because I can't ok, I love her and I wish she would see that" I said with a sigh

"You're falling hard and fast" Mason said

I nodded and sat down. I didn't say anything else to them and blocked out the conversation that they were having. Mason was snapping his fingers in my face and I blinked a few times before glaring at him, "Dude bell rang" was all he said before I nodded and went to class. I walked in and sat down in my seat, Sheri walked in hand in hand with Eric they sat down and she leanded her head on his shoulder. I smirked and walked over to them placing my hands on the desk I leaned towards Sheri and smiled, "Hey Sheri"

She glared at me and stood up grabbing me by the wrist she dragged me out of the class and we ended up in the parking lot. She got on her bike without looking at me she asked, "Well are you getting on or not?"

I smirked and got behind her on the bike. She drove away from the school and we drove for what felt like hours until she took me to a forest. She drove through the forest until she got to a cabin and she shut the bike off. We got off the bike and she walked towards the cabin.

"What are we doing here?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest. She got to the door and looked at me over her shoulder before opening the door. Without saying anything she went inside I followed and closed the door. 

To my left there was an island with a sink, a microwave, the kitchen and 2 chairs there was a bathroom on the right and a bed in the room

To my left there was an island with a sink, a microwave, the kitchen and 2 chairs there was a bathroom on the right and a bed in the room. Sheri sat down on the bed.

"Help yourself to whatever's in the kitchen" she said and laid back on the bed. I opened the fridge to see 3 packs of beer and some food. 

"Have you been staying here?" I asked looking at her

"No this is someone else's cabin but it was abandoned so I added some things in here" she said I found a bag of chips in one of the cabinets and opened it up I sat down beside her on the bed and ate, "Why did you bring me here?" I asked looking at her

She sighed and sat up, "In the school hall way the time you confessed to me" she said looking me in the eye, "Why did you wait to tell me?" she asked

I put the bag down and looked at her, "I don't know I guess that I didn't want to lose my reputation as the bad boy I didn't want people to see me as a softie" I said with a shrug of my shoulders. She nodded and got off the bed I watched her go to the fridge and grab a beer. She popped the cap and took a sip of it she walked back to the bed and sat down.

"So let me get this straight you were an ass to me because you cared about your reputation yet you knew that I liked you?" she asked with a raised brow

"I looked down at the bed and nodded my head, "Yes. I thought if I acted cold towards you I could talk to you alone but instead I turned you into something else" I said with a slight chuckle she took another swig from her beer.

"I've changed you a lot"  I said observing her.

"What do you mean?" she asked I leaned over and took the beer out of her hand, "Well one you shouldn't be drinking you know that it's bad for you right? Second of all you're living in the woods by yourself, you're wearing biker clothes and like I said I've made you the way that you are"

"And you're point is?" she asked I sighed and took one of her hands in mine, "I can't go back and fix what I've done to you, I feel bad about it the reason I acted the way I did towards you when you moved in..." I paused and continued "I wanted to see if you still felt the same way about me but you've shown me differently. It drives me crazy seeing you with Eric and I imagine it as me with you but I fucked it all up" I said looking her in the eyes.

She took her hand out of my grasp and stood up, "We should get going" she said with her back towards me and she walked to the door. I stood up and turned her around so her back hit the door I placed both hands on either side of her head and looked at her I looked from her eyes down to her lips and back to her eyes. I leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips she pushed me away again and opened the door, "I have a boyfriend remember I brought you here to talk not to make out we talked and now we're leaving" she said with a stern tone and got on her bike. I placed her beer back in the fridge and closed the door I climbed on her bike and we rode back to school.

When we got back to school we got off the bike I didn't realize that it was lunch, "Were we gone that long?" I asked her while walking to the school she nodded her head not saying anything. She saw Eric standing outside and walked up to him I watched how he instantly wrapped an arm around her waist and brought her to him. I sighed and went to go see my friends.

When school was over Sheri's bike wasn't in the parking lot. I got in my car and went straight home. When I got home my sister was sitting on the couch watching I-Zombie.

"Hey sis"

"Hey, how was your day?" she asked without looking at me. I took my shoes off and walked past her, "It was interesting " I said before walking to my room and closing the door I put my bags down and fell on my bed I closed my eyes with a smile on my face and went to sleep.