Chapter 6

I parked my car in the driveway. Chase's parents were gone and Chase's car was still parked in the driveway.  I got out of my car and went in the house I heard giggling coming from the kitchen I turned the corner to see Chase pressed up against a girl who was leaning on the counter, his head was nuzzled between her neck and shoulder and her arms were around his neck. I walked into the kitchen acting like they weren't there and went to the fridge.

"Who's that?" I heard the girl whisper to Chase. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and walked out of the kitchen I heard her and Chase talking about me before I shut my bedroom door. Damon wanted to take Eric and I out tonight to celebrate my win. I started to rummage through my closet looking for an outfit. I heard my door open and close then felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Where have you been?" Chase growled into the back of my neck. I turned in his arms and shoved him away from me, "Didn't your Mom tell you I was staying with my boyfriend that you beat up thank you very much" I replied back sarcastically.

"You better watch you're tongue with me, that mouth of yours could get yourself into real trouble" he growled and took a step towards me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes

"Oh and I'm scared. Do yourself a favor and stay the fuck away from me. I don't wanna have to repeat myself again" I found an outfit it was white tube top with studs, black skinny jeans, and black with silver studs heels. I threw my clothes on the bed and went into the bathroom. I showered and made to wash every nook and cranny then I moisturized my body and put lotion on right after. I walked out of the bathroom in my towel and went straight to the dresser. I grabbed a black lace bra and a matching pair of black lace boy shorts. I put those on and walked to my bed. I knew Chase was watching me change when doesn't he ever leave my room. I threw on my jeans and put the top on I sat down on the bed and put on my heels. Normally I'm wearing skinny jeans boots and leather jacket with my outfits.

I walked into the bathroom and did a silver and black smokey eye. I grabbed a black, silver, and white bracelet and put them on my wrist I sprayed on my Ed Hardy perfume and put on deodorant and walked back in my room. I grabbed my black hand bag with studs and diamonds on it and picked up my phone. 

"And where do you think you're going?" Chase asked with his arms crossed

"Why do you need to know?" I replied back and checked my phone to see Eric texted me I sent him a quick text and looked at Chase to see him eye balling me up and down I scrunched my brows and folded my arms across my chest

"Is there a problem" I barked getting irritated with him staring at me

"You shouldn't go out like that" he said I scoffed and walked past him out of my room. I grabbed my car keys that I left on the counter and started walking to the front door, that chick was still here and she glared at me as I kept walking I heard Chase's footsteps and felt him grab my arm making me face him. He had a dangerous look in his eye but it felt like something that I couldn't explain. I took my arm out of his grasp and walked out the door. 

I got to the club that Damon told us to meet him at I parked my car and grabbed my fake ID and walked to the entrance. The security was cute and held his hand up, "I've seen girls like you, that's a fake ID you got there and I can't let you in"  I smirked and placed my hands on his chest and looked at him under my lashes, "Or you can pretend that you didn't let a 17 year old in and maybe just maybe I'll reward you with a little something" I whispered in his ear. He wrapped an arm around my waist and turned around facing his back to the others that were in line

"Alright but don't get caught" was all I got I kissed him on the cheek and in return I got a slap to the ass. I entered the club and started to look for Damon and Eric my phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out.