Chapter 19

After our mission Dean and I have gotten closer we planned to meet up later on today and I told Enrique about Dean and what he shared with me he said he wanted to meet him as well I talked to Dean about it and he agreed to meet Enrique from the looks of things we're going to be making our move soon. Eric met Dean when we came back from the airport he thanked him for taking care of me and keeping me safe. I stayed home to rest and catch up on work. Eric said he would bring home my assignments. 

I got out of bed throwing my hair up in a bun I changed into a black camisole, and black shorts that said fuck off, a gray zip up jacket and converse. I went downstairs all the bikers were up and they looked up when they saw me. Damon stood up and walked over to me, "Are you guys having a meeting?" I asked

"No" he said and I shrugged my shoulders I noticed that all eyes were on me I noticed the president staring me down I looked back at him as well.

"What?" I asked the president of the gang stood up and walked over to us, "Demon this your girl?"

"Yeah, my little sister" he said the president smiled before pulling me into a hug. 

"Wait I'm confused didn't I already meet everyone I mean it's not like they haven't seen me living here" I said with a confused look on my face

"Yes but we all haven't properly introduced ourselves, Demon or Damon is your brother right?"

"Yes well he's like a brother to me but that counts calling him as my own brother" I said still confused the president laughed, "My names Rage and I'm the president of this gang. Your brother is also the VP of this gang" he said I looked at Damon and he just shrugged

"Why am I finding all of this out now?" I asked

"Meet some of the members" Damon said and pointed to each one that he introduced, "This is Flame, Tats, Angel, and Hound"

"Nice to meet you. Demon talked about you a lot" he said. Flame had dark brown hair and green eyes and he's got tattoos on his back I could see it peeking out from his neck and he has tattoo sleeves on both arms. Tats was a tattoo artist and does tattoos for the gang he has dark brown hair with blonde highlights in them, brown eyes and is covered in tattoos well most of the bikers are. Angel I don't know why they call him that has black hair and gray eyes he has three piercings on his right ear and one on his left he also has tattoo sleeves on both arms. Hound is tough but looks like a nice guy he has dark brown eyes and black hair, his right arm he has a sleeve tattoo, through his shirt I could see nipple piercing and he's got one piercing on each ear and on his right ear he has a cartilage piercing. (Sorry I could only find a pic for Hound that matches the description but I'll try to find a picture for the rest of the guys. Hound's down below) 

All of the bikers were all muscular

All of the bikers were all muscular. I wouldn't blame girls if they saw them and wanted them. I'm taken and I'm happy with the guy that I'm with. After meeting the bikers I went into the kitchen and saw Cinnamon rolls I grabbed a plate and put 4 of them on I walked out of the kitchen eating one.