Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Jeb was acutely aware of every movement Gill made following along behind him. Never, before in his life, had Jeb felt such an awareness for another man. He found his eyes constantly drawn to Gill at camp. He couldn’t take his eyes off of him and the way he moved, spoke, watched everything around him with a predatory sharpness that didn’t match the good nature of his voice or attitude toward the gang.

Jeb wanted to know more about this man. He wanted to taste more of what he had tasted beside the river that morning. He wanted to lick, touch and nip at every inch of Gill’s dark skin and feel Gill learning his taste in return. 

He wanted to bury his cock deep inside Gill’s ass and hear the other man whimpering with pleasure…..

“Where exactly are we going?” Gill questioned, drawing Jeb out of the erotic daydreams he’d become lost in. 

Jeb glanced around and realized he led them to a grove of maples and large boulders. They were a good quarter mile from the camp and safe from ears and eyes that didn’t need to see or hear what went on between them. 

“Here’s good,” Jeb replied and without giving Gill time to react he rounded on the other man, took his face in his hands and crushed their lips together. 

At first Gill stiffened against him but then the man became putty in Jeb’s hands. His body submitted to Jeb’s and pressed long against him. Gill’s full lips parted and Jeb plundered his mouth with his tongue, loving the way that Gill’s battled and warred with his for dominance and space. He could taste the blood from the punch that Gill had taken for Wyatt--for Jeb’s friend--a man Gill hardly knew. Jeb’s respect for the man grew. 

Jeb felt his own legs get weak when Gill shoved off his hat and buried his hands in Jeb’s thick dark blond hair. Delicious sparks of pain shot through him as his fingers tugged at the strands. 

Damnation!

Gill’s cock was hard and pressing against Jeb’s thigh. Jeb wanted the barriers gone. He wanted to see the beauty that would no doubt be Gill’s bare flesh. Jeb raised his hand to the buttons of Gill’s vest and Gill pulled away quickly. 

His chocolate brown eyes were nearly black with passion, his breathing was labored and his lips were abused and raw from Jeb’s kisses. Jeb frowned. “Get back over here,” he ordered. “I wasn’t nearly done with you yet.” 

“I can’t…” Gill gasped, shaking his head and seemed confused. “I can’t do this.” 

“Do what?” Jeb asked, his voice low and smooth. “Fuck a man who wants you screaming with pleasure underneath him?” 

Jeb saw the lust light up Gill’s eyes at his words but still Gill didn’t come any closer. “I don’t…” he frowned. “No one knows… If they found out…” 

Jeb sighed. Obviously Gill hid the fact that he wanted men instead of women. “It’ll be our little secret, Gilliam,” he promised. “But surely Pete knows the man he’s running with.”