Bedrest

Author's Note

Hi everyone! Sorry again for the longer update. The next one should be much faster. Trying to work out a better writing schedule so I can work on both and think I finally figured out the best way to approach it instead of trying to do everything at once which only made me stare at the screen for hours on end with barely any typing.

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day, and in honor of it, I will be using amazon's promotional thingy to make my book free for five days starting tomorrow (Febuary 17th) You can find me on amazon by my author name T R Reed if you want to grab it while it's free :D

I should have a bunch of extra time coming up (As long as my job doesn't call me in again) so the chapters should be back on schedule now.

As always, comments/reviews serve to inspire <3

Naruto

I want my god damned baby. No more of these freaking nurses coming to molest me for milk, I want her in damn person. I don't give a freaking hell why Gaara is keeping her from me, or why in the hell he hasn't shown his damned annoying face in the two days since he burst into my room then backed right out again, and honestly, I don't fucking care.

I don't. Not even slightly.

I don't.

I don't. Maybe if I tell myself I don't care enough times I will start to believe it. I stared at the door, willing the damn thing to open. If I could stand up on my own, I would. Then, I would march right out of this room, grab that annoying fucking man by the ear and demand my baby back. She is mine. Mine. I gave everything up in order to have her, I let Hinata, my kids, and my village go in order to have her. My health it would seem.

The health thing was starting to annoy me though. Usually, by now, I was all healed up and ready to get back out there. My time in the hospital never lasted this long. Months. Me? Since when? I couldn't help but wonder if there was something wrong with Kurama. Why wasn't that retched fox healing me? Was I so damaged it was taking him so long to fix me? More importantly, why does it seem everyone magically freaking disappears anytime I bring him up? I was getting sick of it. Sick of the everyone avoiding answers, sick of being ignored. If I wanted to be ignored, I would have left myself the way I was as a kid. It didn't help either my emotions tended to flow between being angry, confused, upset then numb.

There was a noise outside my door and I grabbed my pillow. At this point, I didn't care who was outside the door, I was bashing them in the only way I seemed to have the ability to do at the moment. Via pillow-toss-jutsu. A very formidable form of attack, if I do say so myself. I leaned ever so slightly forward, gripping the fabric of the fluffy thing in my fingers. I narrowed my eyes as the door swung in slow motion inwards. I waited for only a second, heaved the thing behind me and flung it forward with as much strength as I could muster.

Which, unfortunately, didn't seem like freaking much. I groaned as the pillow fell short by feet, not inches from my intended target. Shinki. What in the hell was he doing here anyway? "Out." I wasn't in the mood to deal with either Gaara or his freaking son who was pretty much Gaara with dark hair and a slightly less imposing personality.

Shinki froze in his tracks and stood there like a statue. For minutes. Just freaking standing there, silent and unmoving. I mean, what the hell? What was with these people and their odd reactions to things? I groaned again and fell back onto the bed, now minus a pillow. I shifted. I let out an exasperated sigh. I had to toss my pillow, didn't I? I shifted so I could look back over towards Shinki and the fallen pillow. He was still frozen like a statue and the pillow was not even halfway between us. Really Naruto? That was the best you could do? A few measly feet? "Hey, uh..." I trailed off. I didn't really want to ask him to bring me the pillow I had just thrown at him. I did just order him to get out and all, it wouldn't be right of me. Would it?