CHAPTER 23

RECAP:

Ayumi energetically woke up in her new room before jumping into a shower and scrubbing away. She slipped on her U-17 uniform not caring as it got wet from her long dark hair. She smiled at herself in the mirror definitely liking the uniform.

Like all the other males uniform, the shirt was red, white and black, the large word Japan right in middle of the shirt. Though unlike the males it wasn't baggy and snuggle fit the well developed female, hugging all of her curves and flat stomach. And replacing the black basketball shorts was a black skirt that was shaped quiet similar to what she wore at her school.

She swiftly curled her eyelashes and added mascara perfectly. With a dab of Chapstick to her lips and running her brush through her long hair she was ready to go. As she ran out of her "room" she slipped on her key necklace and the big chain that contained multiple keys that were for the multiple rooms in the tower.

The dark haired beauty smiled wickedly as got on the elevator and went down.

'A match with someone who can actually beat me!' She mentally thought letting out a giggle.

AYUMI P.O.V.

I hummed happily as I piled some breakfast onto my plate. The dinning room was already crowded with sleepy high school males who tiredly ate their breakfast.

"Yo princess, are you ready for our match?" A familiar voice said behind me.

"Obviously, why shouldn't I be?" My tone was chirpy and excited, though slightly annoyed by the cocky tone of the older Echizen.

Ryoga smirked and stole a bacon from my plate making me pout childishly, "Hey!"

The dark green haired male chuckled and ruffled my hair before walking off a orange in his hand. I continued to glare at his broad back as he walked off, 'Ugh, why do I even talk to him?' I questioned myself before laughing under my breath.

I replaced the bacon Ryoga took before searching for a place to sit. Most tables were full and had no empty seats to my displeasure. My teammates were all bunched at one table where there was barely enough space.

My light colored eyes searched around the room looking for my childhood friend. I sighed disappointed when I couldn't find Ryoma, I just have to sit by someone else then.

"Oi, what are you doing standing right there, you're in the way."

I turned around and lightly scowl at the tall male, "You don't have to be so snappy Kazuya, did you not have enough sleep?"

My cousin smiled and shook his head. With his free hand he grabbed my head and pushed me to a table that was used by the college students, "Sit with me today Ayumi."

I smiled and snorted, "Me, sitting with the great Tokugawa Kazuya? What a great honor!" I joked and flashed him a smile showing him my bright white teeth. My cousin rolled his eyes and pushed me into a chair making a painful screech as the chair legs moved against the ground, the college males stopped their conversation and looked at me.

"Good morning Ayumi-San," Irie-San greeted me with a friendly smile. His strawberry blonde bangs were pulled out of his face and clipped with some flower hair clips as he ate some scant,bled eggs.

I smiled at him and nodded at the rest of the males who gave me a small greeting, "Morning guys, and just call me Ayumi, I'm more used to it that way, no need for honorifics."

They so gave me a small nod before returning back to eating. I picked up my bacon and slowly nibbled it while looking at the hair clip in Irie-san's hair, a pink hair clip, it's awfully girly...