CHAPTER 5 edited

AYUMI P.O.V

"Uh, Momo-senpai are you going to eat all of that?" I asked, staring at the pile of burgers in front of him.

"Wha? Duh, why else would I have this many burgers? Are you only going to eat that?" He asked as he eyed the burger and fries on my plate.

I huffed, "It's perfectly enough, I have a regular stomach unlike few people," I eyed Ryoma as he munched on his third burger while Momo-senpai was on his fifth.

I nibbled on the bread as I looked at my tennis bag in the seat next to me. I still wanted to play, my body was edging to play another match.

"Hey Ryoma take me to the public tennis court again, I wanna play a game after this much food." Momo-senpai scowled at me.

"She's full with one burger?" He muttered as he sipped his drink.

Ryoma finished his fifth as he went to his six, "Sure I'll take you there, Momo-senpai do you want to come too?"

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, you'll need to burn some calories after all those burgers," I grimaced as I saw all of the wrappers on the table.

"Hey, I'm still your senpai you know!" Momo-senpai wailed while eating his tenth burger.

I sighed as watched Ryoma wipe his mouth finishing all of his burgers, eight to be the exact.

I quickly finished my remaining burger and washed it down with my soda. Ryoma looked at me and sighed. What? Did I do something?

>>FAST FORWARD>>

I ran up the stairs that leads to the tennis court. I looked back and saw the two other boys lazily trailing after me.

"Oh, there's not as much people here today!" I commented as I noticed that few of the tennis courts were still open. I looked around for a opponent but frowned seeing all the players already had a partner.

"Momo-senpai have a match with me!" I exclaimed catching the older boy in surprise.

"What, me?"

"Yeah, or are you too afraid that a kouhai who is a girl will beat you?" I taunt as I watched his cocky smirk disappear and changed to a frown.

"Bring it on, I bet I'm going to win!" He declared as he pulled out his tennis racket from his bag.

Ryoma smirked as he propped himself underneath a shady tree with a grape ponta can in his hand, "Momo-senpai, sorry but I bet on Ayumi,"

Momo-senpai glared at Ryoma, "No way she's beating me, I bet two thousand yen! (Around twenty dollars to people who don't know!)

Ryoma shrugged and looked at my frowning form, "Hey I get half of the money since your making it off of my preformance!" I yell.

Momo-senpai glared at me and started to spin his racket, "Rough or smooth?"

"Smooth!" I yell as I walk to my own court.

"Sorry but it's a rough, but don't worry I won't beat you up to bad," Momo-senpai cockily stated making me scoff.

"Psh, please, you shouldn't be talking senpai, don't get upset after I beat you," I than looked at him seriously, "Senpai I want to see your Jack Knife."

He grinned cheekily at me, "No."

I frown but shrugged, "Never mind, I'll just make you have to use it. Wait, I take that back, I'll finish this game before you even have a chance to use your ability," I grin widely, this match is mine now.