CHAPTER 14

AYUMI P.O.V

TUESDAY MORNING

"Excuse me is Ryuzaki sensei here?" I question one of the teachers in the office. The middle aged man looked up from his book and smiled at me.

"Ryuzaki sensei? I think she's at building C in room 301 teaching the third years, I'll give you a pass if you'll like," he offered making me nod. He quickly wrote something on a piece a paper and signed it before he gave it to me.

"Thank you," I thank before grasping the door to walk out.

"Nice meeting you Gray-San," the teacher muttered as I walked out. He knew my name, I wonder why? Pushing the thought out of my mind I walked through the silent hallways, I could see through windows that lessons already started in many classes.

Exiting the building where most first years had class I walked into building C ignoring few looks I got from third years. Apparently their period schedule were different and they had a break right now.

It was pretty obvious that I wasn't a third year, my necktie that I was wearing today was a bright red, which were given to freshmans, while the third years had a navy blue. I stood out from the crowd as people stared at me as I walked through the halls. Wanting to avoid as much conflict I quickly found room 301 as the man in the teacher office told me.

Without knocking I confidently opened the door.

"Shitsurei-shimasu," I muttered as I walked. I frowned as all the student in the classroom's attention went to me. (TRANSLATION: excuse me)

"Ah! Yumi-chan!" A familiar voice energetically yelled. I suddenly was tackled to the ground with a hug, landing with a gasp.

"Eiji, I think you're crushing her," somebody chuckled as I tried to gasp for breath with all the weight on me.

"Nya?" Using my last strength I pushed off the red head and stood up breathing hard.

"Was that really necessary Kikumaru-senpai?" I hiss as I tried to pat down my skirt and shirt from dust.

"You should get used to it Ayumi-chan, he'll do it to everyone," the voice from earlier said making me look to my right.

"Fuji-senpai," I greet as I gave him a polite bow.

"Ayumi-chan," he smiled, "Your cheeks are flushed, it looks cute," he smiled sadistically making me take a step back.

"Uh..." I blush lightly and avoid eye contact by looking at the rest of the students who were all silently watching. Some of the girls were glaring at me while others were watching with their mouth open. The males, well they looked like the typical perverted guys you know.

"Oi, Fuji, Eiji go back to your seat and stop bothering Ayumi," I look up to see Ryuzaki-sensei looking at us with an annoyed look, she then shifted her gaze to me in question.

"Hi Ryuzaki-coach!" I chirp happily and go up to hug the older woman, she gave me a hug back before giving me a look.

"Oh, the reason I came here today is because I wanted to tell you I'm going to Hyotei to go see the female tennis match, I won't be here for practice, if that's ok with you," I quickly add looking hopeful at the female coach.