CHAPTER 11

RECAP:

Everyone's attention snapped back towards to me, "Just say it Ayumi, she deserved it," Ryoma snickered as I glared at him.

I sighed and rubbed my neck uneasily, "Well I might had purposely aimed at Kanon Fujiwara's face and knocked her out?"

Everything was silent until those who aren't stoic and expressionless screamed.

"YOU DID WHAT?"

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Ayumi nervously laughed as Oishi and Kawamura stared at her in horror. Momoshiro and Kikumaru stared at her, their eyes wide in surprise before dropping onto the ground laughing.

"Y-you HAHA made Fujiwara faint HAHA!" Eiji laughed clutching his stomach.

Momoshiro who was starting to sober up wiped his tear, "Ayumi-chan your amazing, Fujiwara may be our senpai but she's too much of a bitch."

"Momo!" Oishi senpai scolded giving the violet eyed teen a hard look.

Ayumi slightly relaxed realizing she wasn't going to get yelled at like she thought she was. She eyed Tezuka hoping her strict Buchou wouldn't punish her in any way.

She sighed in relief when he gave her his usual stoic look, in the past week after getting to know each of the regulars she was starting to be able to understand their expression. Especially Tezuka's, at first it was hard to notice but slowly she was starting to be able to read him.

And right now he was looking at her with a bit of pride.

Ayumi turned my attention back to Oishi when she heard him sigh, "Well Ayumi-chan, it's good that your not injured, but watch out for Fujiwara-San, she may try to cause trouble for you,"

Ayumi shrugged her long black her falling into her eyes, "It ok, she probably just one of those bullies,"

"A psycho crazed bully," Echizen muttered making everyone crack a smile.

The tension slowly desolved, "Ayumi-chan, do be careful with her, she's quite powerful," Fuji warned making everyone look at him.

"What do you mean Fujiko-chan?" Eiji questioned.

Fuji's eyes opened, "Fujiwara family owns a well know tennis company, many of you probably bought items made from the company, Fujiwara-san's father is the one who owns it,"

Ayumi nodded, "Very powerful man, he's very kind as well," everyone snapped there attention towards her, Fuji's eyes closing once again.

"You know him?" Kaido questioned his snake like eyes a bit wide.

"Hm, yeah, I have a contract and sponsor with him," Ayumi explained, care freely.

Oishi looked at her in horror while Kawamura looked a bit panicked, "Shouldn't you be worrying?" Kawamura questioned. Ayumi smiled and shook her head.

"Naw, even if he took back his sponsor I have around twenty more other company offering, and it'll be his lost if he did drop it."