CHAPTER 1 edited

A/N Ok I do not own the Prince of Tennis series, but I do own some of the OC.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Sorry Buchou! I need to go home early today," the dark green haired boy yelled as he ran out the gates.

"Hoi? Wait ochibi! We still need to clean!" Kikumara Eiji, a cat like red head yelled after the first year high school student who seemed to already disappeared. 

"Echizen, you brat!" Kaidoh Kaoru and Momoshiro Takeshi yelled together, causing them to glare at each other in rivalry. Seconds later they were starting their usual argument.

The rest of the members present at the place watched the two fight with amusement.

"Tezuka, do you know why Echizen was in such a hurry to leave?" Oishi Shuichiro, the vice captain and the one person on the team who was like a mother hen in the club asked, his question coated with worry.

"I only heard the brief conversation Ryuzaki-sensei had with him but he was talking about some female," Tezuka Kunimitsu the captain muttered, picking up a ball from the ground. He swiftly lifted his racquet up and hit it, making the ball shoot right in front of his two quarreling kouhai's.

"You two, twenty laps around the court tomorrow, even when you are already in high school, you two cant stop your bickering," the team's captain calmly stated before walking out of the courts, leaving the two gaping with shock.

LATER ON IN THE LOCKER ROOM

"So Tezuka, you're saying Echizen left early to go see a girl," Fuji Shusuke asked with his usual smile on his face, a hint of his sadistic mask on.

"Wait! Echizen went to go see a girl?" Momoshiro bellowed pulling on his school pants.

"If you were listening earlier and not fighting with Kaidoh, you would have heard," Oishi scolded the violet eyed second year that was grinned sheepishly.

"Inui, how many percentage is there a possibility for it?" Kawamura Takashi asked their data player, Inui Sadaharu who was scribbling inside his usual notebook.

"Exactly 50%," Inui answered closing his notebook.

"Either way, Echizen's getting fifty laps around the court tomorrow for punishment for not helping with cleaning," Tesuka stated,making a shudder go through every single person's back as they saw his glasses gleam.

'Echizen's going to be dead tomorrow' they all thought, pitying their newly turned high school freshman.

ECHIZEN RESIDENT

"Mom, is she here yet?" Ryoma asked as soon as he took a step inside his house.

"Welcome back Ryoma-san," his cousin Nanako politely greeted as Ryoma ran past her.

"Oh, Ryoma. Welcome back, and she should be arriving soon," Echizen Rinko chuckled, greeting her enthusiastic youngest son.

But as soon as she said that, the door bell rang, making Ryoma go run to get it. He quickly opened the door and was greeted with a familiar, tall, long black haired beauty.

"Ayumi!" Ryoma muttered as he took hold of the girl, bringing her to his chest, hugging the girl who only reached his chin.

The girl chuckled softly and firmly hugged him back, "Ryoma!" She exclaimed.

As soon as Ryoma pulled away, he examined his childhood best-friend.

Her soft, long black hair that was fairly similar to his own, reached her back with a natural slight wave, framing her heart shaped face. Her bright blue-greenish eyes were wide with excitement while her small, but plump pink lips were widely stretched into a smile, showing off her straight pearl white teeth.