CHAPTER 18

RECAP:

His attention snapped towards me looking shocked. Uncharacteristically his mouth slightly opened as he stared at me.

I smiled and walked up the stairs once again and stood in front of him.

"Yo, nice to see you again Kazuya,"

AYUMI P.O.V.

I smirked cockily seeing Kazuya trying to look unsurprised as he stared at me.

“Ayumi, it’s good to see you’re doing well,” the older boy said as he continued to stare at me.

I nodded and walked up the stairs slowly, “Same words right back at you Kazu,” I use the nickname I gave him and stand in front of him.

He was tall, much taller then my 5’6 ft height. Without hesitation I stuck my hand out for a handshake.

“I hope we can play a match in the future soon,” he nodded and took my hand and gave it a good shake. I grinned up at him and pulled him towards me, and wrapped my arms around his chest because of his height.

He seemed surprised by my action and awkwardly wrapped a arm around me.

“Well, looks like the little reunion was a good idea!” a loud cheerful voice boomed.

I pulled away from the hug and grinned at the man who stood few feet away from me.

“Satoru- Ojisan!” I squeal and run up to the black haired man. He looked so much like Mum, will he should, he is my Mum’s twin after all. He was a still pretty young, in his early thirties.

He let out a deep chuckle and picked me up into a bear hug. I couldn't help but giggle as he twirled me around.

Satoru-San gently placed me on the ground and put his hands on my shoulder to steady me.

"It unbelievable every time I see you, you always look more like my sister." He gushed as he rubbed his cheeks against mine.

At the corner of my eyes I could see everyone staring at us with a look of disbelief. Many of them were gapping at the ridiculous action my uncle was showing.

Kuro-Coach coughed loudly making Satoru-San freeze. He looked up and hesitantly smiled at all the male high school students.