CHAPTER 2 edited

Dedicated to CutePanda21 cause she was the first one to comment on this story!!!! thank you CutePanda21!!!!1

<3

M

?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?*&?&

AYUMI P.O.V

"Rinko-Obasan, thank you for the excellent breakfast! I'm heading out now, Nanjiro-Ojisan don't get Rinko-Obasan too mad!" I yell as I grab my tennis bag and run out with my skateboard.

I look at the paper Ryoma gave me and read the directions before slowly skating through the empty streets. With my sharp hearing I could hear tennis balls getting rallied. Putting the paper away, I follow the noise and found myself at the bottom of a large stairs. Picking up my skateboard, I jogged up the stairs in a quick motion. As I reach the top I see around four or five courts filled with kids from middle school to kids in high school.

I whistled impressed, the courts were actually clean and nice. I quickly walk up to a court where I saw a girl around by age. She had short hair that crowned her hear shaped face and had two clips taking the bangs off her face.

I walk towards her and feel eyes already trailing me, and I thought people would stop staring after I came to Japan...

"Hey, are there any rules to play in these courts?" I asked her friendly giving her a smile.

The girl stared at me or a minute before answering me, "Not really, it's just regular fair tennis, wasn't few years ago though, you used to need to play as a double."

"Thanks, those guys are pretty good," I said pointing at the two boys playing.

"Yeah, they're my friends, anyways I never seen you around here, I'm An Tachibana," the girl said giving me a polite smile. I cock my head to the side, I think I heard her name somewhere before...

"I'm Ayumi Gray, I'm staying at my friends house near here," I say giving her a polite smile.

"Gray? Are you a foreigner?" She asked looking at me, "You do have amazing blue eyes."

"Yeah, my Dad was American and my Mom was Japanese. I inherited my Japanese looks from my Mom and my eyes from my Dad," I say feeling a bit sad. Note the 'was'. My parents are dead.

"Really? You look so pretty," she commented making me blush a bit.

"Thank you," I muttered, I suddenly hear a roar of cheer and look at the court to the right. There was a large crowd surrounding it.

"Che, Atobe Keigo, always bringing unwanted people," one of the guys who was playing earlier came over to us, he had redish color hair which covered his left eye a bit.

"Huh? An-chan who's that?" He asked pointing to me.

"Ah, Kamio-kun this is Gray Ayumi, we just met," An introduced.

I gave him a small bow which made the guy smile, "Hey, all friends of An-chan are welcomed, I'm Kamio Akira and the silent guy behind me is Ibu Shinji," Kamio-San said giving me small wave. I gave another bow to the boy behind him.

Another roar of cheer caught my attention.

"You interested Ayumi-chan?" An-chan asked looking at me.

"Kinda," I admit looking at the crowd, why was it so crowded, and the name Atobe Keigo sounded...

Awfully familiar too...