CHAPTER 9 edited

RECAP:

Fuji-senpai smirked, "Well I hope you do that after we finish our match, I'm quiet excited actually,"

I nod in agreement, "All out from the beginning?"

He nodded, "all out from the beginning,"

I nod and swirl my tennis racket, "Rough," he mutters.

I nod as the racket lands on rough, and throw him the ball.

"May the better player win," I grin getting ready.

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The two teens on the court were panting, trying to catch their breath during their short break.

'No wonder he's called the tensai!' Ayumi thought as she wiped her forehead with her towel. Her right arm was lightly shaking from all the powerful returns she return. Even though he didn't look that strong, all of the returns were heavy and powerful.

The crowd that formed from the earlier game were all awestruck at the extreme battle between the two teens. Ryoma was watching the game with narrowed eyes looking calm as ever, the truth, the racket he was playing with his hands was almost going to snap.

Fuji watched Ayumi while taking a sip out of his bottle, he knew he was starting to push her, he was able to make her work more than Inui did. But his narrow eyes didn't miss that she hasn't used her dominant hand, the left hand.

And he was determined to do so, just one slight problem. He couldn't hear or feel at the moment. He was hiding it pretty well, but sooner or later he shouldn't be able to walk because of her yips.

"One more minute of break," Ryuzaki called a small smirk playing on her lips. She was impressed, it's been a while since she's seen someone other then Tezuka or Ryoma push Fuji this hard. And Ayumi, she actually wasn't expecting her to be this good. At this point she was probably in Tezuka's level, but from experience of coaching children, she knew the young girl wasn't going all out.

Ayumi lightly massaged her palm trying to ease the tense muscles. She knew she could easily win the game if she used her left arm, but honestly having a handicap might be perfect. It'll help her improve on her right arm's strength.

She needed to start using some moves to make this game end quickly before her right arm gives up. To say honestly, she was starting get tired.

"Ok, you two! Let's resume the game!"

Ayumi silently walked back onto the court, twirling her racket around her hand.

"Fuji-senpai, your serve," Ayumi mutter as she waited for him to serve. He gave a closed eyed smile before slamming his racket to the ball, a powerful serve.

The two rallied for a few minutes until he lobed it in the air making her jump up to smash it.

"Ayumi!" Ryoma yelled to warn her, but she already smashed it.

"Tsubame Gaeshi!" The freshman trio yelled.

"Shit," Ayumi cussed quickly landing on the ground doing two backhand springs before skidding on the court and hitting the ball as hard as she could before it could hit the ground. The ball passed by a shocked looking Fuji's head, spinning into the fence before getting stuck there. Two of the none regular tennis club members looked terrified seeing how the tennis ball left a huge dent in the wired fence.