CHAPTER 12

RECAP:

"Oh, I'm sorry, I believe it's our turn," Yukimura-San smiled his jacket that was over his shoulders gone.

I nod and watch him intendly, "I just want to have a match with yips if that's alright with you,"

He nodded, "Yes, whoever is the the one standing is the winner"

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><

BOLD - English

Regular- Japanese

AYUMI P.O.V

Bouncing the neon ball in my hand I stared at the blue haired teen a crossed the court. He gave me an nod and I threw the ball in the air to hit it. Suddenly my phone in my pocket blasted music making me yelp in surprise and miss my serve.

"OH SILLY WHY ARE YOU AFRAID? DONT BE A BIG BABY, QUIT PLAYING GAMES PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WE CAN TAKE IT DOWN LOW!"

I blushed crimson red in embarrassment and gave an apologizing look at Yukimura-San and pulled my phone out. I noticed Yukimura-San raise his eyebrows at me amused, in the inside I was praying he wouldn't understand the lyrics. Not that 'Move' byLittle Mix was a bad song, just that part was a bit sexual...

I quickly pressed the 'pick up' button and pressed the phone to my ear.

"AYYYYUUUUUUUMIIIIIIII!!!" I winced and pulled the phone away from my ear in pain.

Consciously bring it back laughed hesitantly, "Hey there best friend..."

"Where the hell are you!?" Ryoma yelled/growled making me flinch lightly and bring the phone away from my ear again.

My eyes darted towards the Rikkaidai captain and saw he was watching me looking amused, Ryoma was must had been yelling so loud he could even hear.

"Well, um, I'm hanging around..."

"Why did you take the train to Kanagawa?"

I froze in shock and stared at the phone, "How do y-"

"Momo-senpai said he saw you while he was jogging around the train station." I cursed lightly making a mental note to yell at the violet eyed second year the next time I see him.

I hear a long sigh, "Just hurry up and come back, I know you went to Rikkaidai. If your not back in the next hour in a half, I'm personally go pick you up!" I frowned, it took at least an hour to get to Kanagawa and Tokyo, so...

"Alright, fine, see you in a little bit," I quickly ended my call with Ryoma with a frown. Rubbing my forehead in frustration I walked to Yukimura-San who was patiently waiting.

He gave me a smile while I returned it hesitantly, "I'm sorry to make you wait Yukimura-San, my friend who seems to have found out I came here threatened to pick me up himself if I'm not back in a hour in a half." I sighed in disappointment, "I don't believe we can have a match today,"

The blue haired teen frowned lightly, "Should an hour and a half not be enough for one game?"

I shook my head, "I need to take a train for at least an hour to head back home,"