CHAPTER 7 edited

AYUMI: Ello readers! Ryoma say hi!

RYOMA: * lazily raises his hand and waved.

AYUMI: Thank you all for reading 'PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM'! Anyways Trufflerabbit13 wanted me to tell you the d-

RYOMA: Trufflerabbit13 does not own the Prince of Tennis in any way

AYUMI: Ryyyyoooomaaaaaa! Whyyyyyy! I wanted to do the disclaimer!

RYOMA: you were taking to long, anyways enjoy *walks away

AYUMI: *sweat drops* A-Anyways enjoy!

RECAP

"Tezuka forgot to mention but if she wins against all of you and two regular players she's officially on the team with the regulars." Coach laughed as she patted me on the head, I gave her a side hug making her snicker, "Just like her mom,"

The courts was awkwardly silent as Ryoma yawned lazily while plugging his ears.

"WHAT!?" The loud scream of the males echoed making my head spin.

Bold: english

Regular: Japanese

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"U-unbelievable!" Horio yelled as his fingers shook in amazement, "She's won all fifty four matches without even breaking a sweat!"

Everyone watched in amazement as the two freshman Kachiro and Katsuo collapsed onto the ground panting.

"Wow! She won even when there were two people against her!" Kikumaru yelled as he gripped the fence tightly.

Ryoma yawned loudly before looking at Horio, "Your the last one Horio, after you she's playing the regulars," with that Horio started to shake with fear.

"I-I forfeit!"

Everyone sweat dropped with that and shook their heads.

"Whimp," Ryoma muttered and tugged on his new white hat. He lazily stood up from his spot and walked to the court.

"Ah! Ryoma-sama!" Tomoka Osakada happily yelled as she looked at the tall boy. She slightly tugged on her friend, Ryuzaki Sakuno's shirt pointing at Ryoma.

Hearing her childhood friend's name Ayumi's head snapped to the direction.

"Ne~ Ryoma! Can you get me my bottle and bag?" She called as she walked over to the bench.

"Hn, stop being lazy Ayumi," he called out but he obediently grabbed the bag and bottle walking into court.

Ayumi grinned at him cheekily, "Ryoma you're the last person who should be talking to me about laziness! Thanks by the way," she took the bottle out of his hand taking a small sip.

"So you ready?" He asked sitting next to her.

"Yeah, all those games were a good warmup," Ayumi replied as she changed her racket.

Ryoma recognized the red and gold racket immediately and smirked.

"Your using that racket?" He questioned.

Ayumi looked up and grinned at him, "Duh, it's my favorite racket, which I got from my favorite person, I use it when it's a important game!" She elbowed him softly and stroked her racket.

"I won all my matches with this racket," she whispered making Ryoma smile at her.

"Well good thing I got it for you six years ago!" Ryoma cockily stated as he wrapped a arm around her shoulder.