Chapter 25 ~ Inside St. Jerome's Church

"Okay, seriously, where are they?" I asked Harry, completely frustrated at all of this. We were back in 1981 and Albus and Scorpius were still nowhere to be found.

"Can't we just shout their names until they come out?" Ron suggested.

"And wake up all of Godric's Hollow? Let's not," Ginny said.

"They could be anywhere," Hermione added. "I think we need to hurry up and get off the streets."

So we headed for an old shed just around the corner. We all huddled inside, figuring out our next move. "So, now what?" Draco asked the rest of us.

"No idea," Harry and I replied at the same time.

"Oh, no, don't you two start that!" Ron protested.

"Mum?" two voices popped out of nowhere from behind us.

We all turned around, shocked and overflowed with joy. Standing there in front of us was Albus and Scorpius, looking just as surprised as ever to see us.

I ran towards my son, smiling hard. "Scorpius!" I gave him a tight hug, close to tears. "You're okay!"

"Yeah, I am," he replied. "Okay, you can let go of me now."

"Just one more second..." I whispered.

"Max, I think that's enough," Draco said, pulling me away from Scorpius.

I straightened myself out, sighing. "Sorry, I just can't believe we found you, both of you." I looked at Albus and gave him a soft smile.

Albus ran into Ginny's arms, hugging her tightly. It was obvious that Ginny was delighted to see her son as well. "You got our note?" Albus questioned, pulling away from Ginny.

"We got your note," she answered.

Scorpius went up to Draco, who pulled him in for a tight embrace. It made my heart happy to see them reunite. "You had us all worried, you know that?" Draco implied.

"Yeah, I know," Scorpius replied. "I'm sorry."

"Okay, so where's this Delphi at?" Ron spoke up, breaking the loving reunion.

"You guys know about Delphi?" Scorpius asked.

"She's here," Albus explained. "We think she's trying to kill Dad and Aunt Max before Voldemort curses himself. If she does that, then she'll break the prophecy and--"

"Yes, we thought that might be it, too," Hermione cut in, nodding her head in agreement. "Do you two know where she is now?"

Scorpius nodded his head. "She disappeared." He paused for a moment, a puzzled look forming on his face. "Wait, how did you guys get here without the Time-Turner?"

"That's a long and complicated story, Scorpius, and we don't have time for it," Harry replied, turning to Draco, who gave him a grateful smile.

Hermione nodded her head in agreement. "Harry's right. Time is of the essence. We need to get people into position. Now, Godric's Hollow is not a large place, so Delphi could be coming from any direction. We need somewhere that gives us good views of the town that allows for multiple and clear observation points and that will, most importantly, keep us hidden, because we cannot risk being seen."

"I think my brain is about to explode," I commented. "I'm not sure if any of us can think of any places that cover all that criteria."

Hermione formed a grin. "Lucky for you, I know a place." She looked out the window and pointed at a church nearby. "How does St. Jerome's Church sound?"