Chapter 26 ~ The Fight

I was at a loss for words. My twin brother was standing here, looking exactly like Lord Voldemort himself. I never thought it would come down to all of this. Harry becoming Voldemort was honestly the cherry on top of this damn ice cream sundae.

"What? Do I look that bad?" Harry asked.

"Well, you're him. Of course you look bad," Ron responded, letting out a small chuckle.

"Well, that's good, then, isn't it? At least I'll be convincing to Delphi." Harry took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm going out there so that she can find me. Just be prepared, okay?" We all nodded our heads as Harry was about to leave the church.

"Harry!" I called out, making him turn around. "Be careful."

"I will." With that, he turned back around and exited the church.

Ginny swallowed hard, turning away from the window. She went to sit down away from us at a pew, trying to keep her breathing as normal as possible. Albus, noticing this, made his way towards his mother.

"Mum?" Scorpius said beside me. "This is all our fault, isn't it?"

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"All of this. Albus and I are the reason why we're here, because we screwed up, right?"

I gave him a sad look, shaking my head. "Listen, I know you two thought you were doing the right thing, but Uncle Harry and I are to blame for this."

"Why? You didn't go back in time to save someone and then ended up helping Voldemort's daughter."

"No, but--"

"There! That's her! She's seen him!" Ron exclaimed.

Really, Ron? I was in the middle of a moment with my son and he ruined it for me.

So, I made my way towards the window, carefully watching like everyone else. Sure enough, Delphi spotted Harry, observing him from afar.

"Please be careful, Harry," Hermione mumbled, biting her lip nervously.

"I think we all know that most likely won't happen," I stated.

"Right, coming from experience..." Ron added.

"My point exactly," I commented. "But one can only hope."

Hermione closed her eyes for a moment, then turned around to face us. "Okay, Harry is coming back with Delphi, so let's get into positions," Hermione demanded. "And don't come out until he's got her in the light. We've only got one shot at this and we don't want to mess it up."

"One shot? Well, there's no pressure there..." I replied in a sarcastic tone.

We all got away from the window and moved as fast as we could. In the end, we hid behind two major doors in the church.

"I'm being bossed around by Hermione Granger. Never thought that would happen..." Draco commented.

"Okay, they're coming," I whispered.

Harry came back inside the church. He walked a few paces, then stopped and slowly turned around, facing her. "Whichever wizard or witch is following me, I assure you that you will regret it," Harry stated, sounding so much like Voldemort.

Delphi emerged behind him, looking almost nervous yet compelled to him. "Lord Voldemort. It is me. I am following you," she replied bravely.

"I do not know you. Leave me." Harry kept his head down, not staring up at Delphi.

Breathing deeply, she stated, "I am your daughter."

"If you were my daughter, I'd know of you."