Seven

Kale's POV

Tonight we are having a celebration. We are celebrating the birth of the future Alpha. Seven. He's six weeks old now but looks like he's two.

"Alpha Kale, Alpha Sixx would like for you to bring baby Seven up to the pack house." one of the females from the pack said coming up to me in the yard. I was playing with Seven under the shade tree in our front yard.

"I'll help you." Kevin said picking up Seven.

"Thank you, both of you." I said.

"Where is his stroller?" Kevin asked.

"Right inside the door. I'll get his bag if you get him in his stroller." I said as Seven started to squeal.

"I've got it." Kevin said laughing. He was going to make a great dad if him and Rion ever had kids.

I hurried and packed up the baby bag and grabbed a Cherry Coke for me and one for Kevin before heading back out to where him and seven were waiting on me.

The walk didn't take long and it felt good to be out and walking normal for once. Once inside Kevin headed off to find Rion and I headed to find Sixx with Seven.

I made my way to his office passing a few of the members as we made our way. The bowed their heads as we passed and I nodded back. It was so weird for me to have this kind of custom happen around me. Once we made it to the office I knocked before letting us in.

"Hey baby, big boy. How are my guys today?" Sixx asked getting up and meeting us at the door. He kissed my forehead and then took Seven.

"We was outside playing. Uncle Kevin walked us here and now I'm tired." I said laughing.

"Sounds like a long busy day. Do you want to take a nap? My dad wanted to take Seven for a little while if that's okay." he said. I could feel the my heart beat pick up a little. Seven hasn't left my side since he was born. I trust Abe with him but could I let him go?

"Where too?" I asked casually.

"He said its a surprise." Sixx said shrugging.

"For how long?" I asked.

"Not to long." he said smirking.

"Okay." I said taking a deep breath and then sighing.

"Here hold him I'll be right back." Sixx said handing me Seven and hurrying out the door.

"Well baby boy looks like your off to have fun with grandpa today." I said kissing his head.

"Thanks for letting me take him." Abe said coming in and scaring me a little.

"Your welcome, I think I'm going to catch up on my sleep. I take the night shift and Sixx takes the morning and after work shift." I said yawning.

"In a could more weeks he will sleep through the night and you'll be getting plenty of rest." he said chuckling. Seven started to struggle out of my hold and begging his grandpa to pick him up.

"Hold on wiggle butt." I said giggling.

"I'm ready for him, when your ready to let him go." Abe said smiling at me and winking.

"He's ready. Freshly feed and diapered. He'll be ready for a nap in about an hour." I said smiling. I was sad. This was my first time away from my baby but I needed to do this not only for me but for him.

"Come on big guy let get going so your papa can take a much needed nap as well." Abe said lifting Seven up out of my arms and held him close to his chest.