Crazy planning

Sixx's POV (for now)

"Alpha Sixx, you have a call on line one." Doris said through the intercom.

"Thank you." I said to Doris before answering the phone "Hello." I said.

"Yes this is Scarlet I have that item you requested." She said in a sexy voice.

"When and where can we meet?" I asked.

"Tomorrow at the usual spot." She said purring.

"You got it, thanks. It's been forever since I've been there." I said chuckling.

"See you there handsome." she said before hanging up.

I hate doing this but I need too. Kale would be so hurt if he knew where I was going. He just can't find out.

I picked up the phone and dialed the number I wanted.

"Hello." a woman said.

"Mrs. Pritchard?" I asked.

"Who is this?" the voice asked.

"My name is Sixx White. I'm the boyfriend to your son Kale." I said.

"Kale? you know where Kale is?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am. He lives with me." I said.

"I want to see my boy." she sobbed.

"That's why I was calling. Id like to come by and pick you up tomorrow afternoon and bring you over to our house so you can have dinner with Kale and I. I would bring you home of course." I said.

"Yes, please I would love to see my baby." She said still crying.

"I'll be by tomorrow around four then." I told her.

"Thank you." She said before the line went dead.

One more thing done now it have to plan the photo shoot for tomorrow.

"Dad?" I said through pack link.

"Yeah" he said.

"Photo shoot tomorrow about five my back yard." I said.

"His mom coming" he asked.

"Yeah." I said gathering the papers I needed for my meeting.

"I'll see you then." dad said as I headed for the door.

~~~~<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>~~~~

Kale's POV

"Hey babe, how was your day?" I asked as soon as Sixx walked in.

"I got a lot done. I have a lot to do tomorrow. I have an appointment at 10 and then I'm picking your mom up as soon as my meeting at 2 is over I'm picking your mom up for dinner and the photo shoot so make her favorite." He said smiling.

"My mom is coming? Tomorrow?" I yelped.

"It will be fine babe, you want her to meet Seven right?" he asked.

"Well yeah I do." I said sighing.

"Then she's coming for dinner." he said chuckling.

"Fine. I'll make homemade scallops and ham." I said. I was terrified of what my mom meeting Seven would do to her mental status.

"Sounds yummy." he said walking up to me and kissing me. I hate to be a whiner but it's been awhile since we have done anything and I'm horny damn it.

"You taste yummy." I mumbled but I knew he heard me.

"Dad is taking Seven this weekend and you and I are going to spend some time in the play room and the bedroom an maybe every other room in this house." He said kissing me again and again with every word.

"Sounds really yummy." I moaned. I'm an evil papa because I will get rid of my kid for a weekend just to fuck my brains out endlessly.

"Where is Seven?" he asked walking towards his office.

"Napping in the crib in your office. He should be getting up soon." I said yawning.

"You should of taken a nap with him." he said smiling at me.

"I had to do laundry and I made chili for dinner." I said yawning again.

"I could get us someone to come in and help you during the day while I'm at the pack house working." he offered.

"I can handle it. He will be sleeping through the night soon and that means I can too plus he takes a nap for now during the day so I can start on my schooling." I said getting up off the couch and heading for the kitchen. Seven is going to want a bottle as soon as he woke up so I might as well make one now.

"Those naps will be far and few between once be hits a year old." Sixx said coming over to me and taking the freshly made bottle out of my hand.

"I'll just have to work hard for the next couple months on my degree then." I said yawning again.

"Go take a nap, babe." He said kissing me before gently pushing me towards the stairs to have my nap.

To say it was much needed is an understatement. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.