Juggling

Sixx's POV

I woke up before our alarm and just laid there watching my mate sleep. He looked so relaxed laying there next to me. I slowly slide out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to empty my bladder, brush my teeth and get dressed.

"Sixx were having a early morning meeting this morning before school. Pick up your subs they are on sitter duty this morning." My dad said through pack link.

"Shit." I said out loud. "Okay dad be there in a few." I said as I sent a text to my three subs.

As I headed up the stairs with my coffee and tea for Kale the alarm was just going off.

"Sixx." Kale said sounding sleepy.

"Hey baby, I have to go. I'll meet you at school." I said kissing him really quick.

"Okay, I don't mind walking." he said getting up and sipping his tea.

"I will be at your locker waiting for you." I said hugging him and kissing him. I hated to leave him.

"You don't have too. I'm heading to the library to finish some research." He said looking up at me. He was lying but why? I'll find out why later right now I had to go.

"I'll find you. Now get dressed and be sure to eat before you head to school." I told him as I headed out the door. I grabbed my bag for school and headed for the elevator. Everyone was waiting on me when I made it to the lobby of the apartment building.

"Alpha." they all said bowing their heads.

Come on guys I want to make it to school on time." I said heading for the back door. The one that lead to the woods. Once in the woods we found a spot to undress and shift. I carried my bag in my mouth as we ran the mile and a had to where the park houses were.

The pack house was huge. An mostly newly shifted wolves live there. There is a sub house next to it for the wolves that will bece subs and a dom house n the other side. Mine and Kale house was being built down the road a little next to my parents house.

I shifted once I was in the pack house and quickly threw on my boxer briefs and my t-shirt. No need to dress all the way I will just be shifting again soon.

"Hey baby boy, I have your weekly schedule for you. Also the stuff I will need from you in the next couple days." Paula my dads old assistant said as I walked past her desk.

"Thanks Paula. As soon as my mate is ready you can take your much needed retirement." I mind linked her. She was one of the few who knew about Kale.

"I can't wait to meet him." she said back.

"Thanks." I said out loud as I took the papers and shoved them in my back pack and set it on her desk. I continued on to the meeting room.

"Attention everyone." I said once I was on stage.

"Alpha." About three hundred voices said.

"I'm sorry for the early morning meeting. I am going to make it quick. I have two things I need to talk about. One is we have see a unusual amount of rogues in out territory. We have stopped a few but none are talking. Keep an eye out. Never go anywhere alone and unless you are trained to fight then please just stay hidden and alert someone. Second thing is I would like to address is, I have found my mate. When I'm ready I will reveille who it is. My mate is human so it's going to take a little bit to get them uses to our kind. Some of you may already know who this person is but I would very much appreciate it if you kept what you know to yourselves." I said allowing my alpha tone to leak through the last part of the statement.