Ugh.....

Kale's POV.

One more month of school and I'm done. It's been a blissful last couple of weeks. There was three challenges for the Alpha title and all three challengers lost and had to find new packs. Sixx helped them find new packs and the pack is back to being 100% strong.

As Luna it is my job to get to know the members and help organize parties and such. Right now we are planning graduation. A lady named Connie has been helping me and together we decided on a cook out with a night run. For the humans of the pack we will ride along with our mates.

"Kale." someone said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hey babe, when did you get home?" I asked.

"About five minutes ago. Are you feeling alright? You look a little pale." He said coming over and feeling my forehead.

"I'm just tired and need a good night sleep." I said yawning.

"I have the pack doctor coming to look at you. You have been zoning out a lot here lately." He said.

"I'm fine." I said just as my head started to pound a little and my stomach became a little queasy.

"To late he's on his way." Sixx said kissing my forehead before going upstairs. I closed my eyes and waited.

"This is what I mean Dr. Gilmore he just falls asleep like a snap of a finger and I can feel his upset stomach an headaches. He thinks I don't know an tries to hide it from me but now that we are mated I can feel some of the things he is feeling and what ever it is isn't right." I heard Sixx said.

"I'll give him a look and run some test." A unknown voice said.

"Thank you. You can open your eyes now babe, I know your awake." Sixx said causing me to yawn and open my eyes. It was day light out. How did that happen?

"I slept all night?" I asked in a confused voice.

"Yeah babe, this is Dr. Gilmore and him is going to give you a check up." Sixx said.

"Hello." I said before yawning.

"Hello Luna Kale. It's nice to meet you." Dr. Gilmore said bowing his head.

"Can I uses the bathroom before we begin?" I asked.

"Oh yes, could you do me a favor and give me a sample?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." I said blushing. I got up fought off the dizziness from standing to fast and headed for the bathroom off the kitchen. I could hear them whispering about me but had more important issues to tend to. My bladder felt like it could explode at any moment.

I quickly peed in the cup the doctor handed me before allowing myself complete release. It felt so good. I washed up and headed back with a full cup and an empty bladder.

"Thank you, now I would like to get some blood samples as well before I start the exam." Doc said pulling out all the stuff he needed. I hate needles.

For and hour he tested, poked and questioned me. I was so ready to hit him in the end. When he was finally done he said he would run some test and get back to us in the next couple days. But I was to get plenty of rest until then. Sixx cancelled all my meetings and threatened to pull me from school as well but we had a lot of testing to do before the month was up and I wanted to be there so he told me I could attend as long as I didn't stress my self.

"Come in babe lets get you feed and showered." Sixx said after an hour of arguing and making up. I love the making up part.

He pulled me from our bed helping fight off the dizziness by holding me and walking me to the shower. We made love again in the shower before getting out and going downstairs to eat. I was so hungry.