Our new lives

A/N: this is going to be a short filler chapter about eight more chapters and I think it will be over. It's taken me forever to write this but life has me doing different things now like working ugh. I have started the next story. Another werewolf boyxboy story not a Mpreg this time but this isn't going to be the last one of those. I'm not doing any sequels to my stories... yet if I do at all.

Sixx's POV

Once I was sure Kale was sleeping I checked on Seven before heading out to see what all had happened. We were tricked by that wanta be Alpha that wanted to move into our area. Fucking rogues.

"Kevin I need a number on the dead and hurt. Also have marshal check on the property damage and have him
gather some people to fix it and make it better." I said to him as I entered the prison area.

"Yes, Alpha." Kevin said bowing his head before leaving.

"How many prisoners do we have and is anyone talking?" I asked Cliff one of my guards.

"Sixteen prisoners, all are talking but no one really has anything to say that is worth listening to." he said.

"Okay I'm making my rounds then heading home. My house is to be under 24/7 watch until we are sure there is no more threats. If you don't get anything good out of these low life's soon start making them talk." I said as we walked out of the prison.

"Yes, sir. I have ten fighters heading to guard your house now." Cliff said before heading back to the prisoners.

I headed for my office to grab the paper work I would need for the next couple days and a updated list of pack members. I had a lot to do plus a family to take care of and right now I want to be with my mate and my son. My son. He is so perfect.

I needed to hurry Kale would be waking up soon and I didn't want him to worry. Plus I wanted to hold my son and my mate.

The area from the pack house to my house wasn't to bad still needed cleaned up from the battle but it wouldn't take much. Most of the fighting took place in the woods and outside the pack house on the other side. That is where I killed the Alpha and his beta.

"18 dead and 27 hurt rouges 2 dead and 8 hurt from our pack. Most of the damage is in the woods but you made a mess behind the pack house. I'm thinking a couple hours work if not more." Kevin said as he run up to me.

"Burn the bodies, fix the broken or kill them that is up to you. Announce our dead and wounded. Plan the funerals and a honorary dinner for them those who lost their lives and fought to keep us safe. Also plan a gathering to meet the future Alpha in a week. My son was born during the battle and the pack will need to know their future is secure and our pack will survive. Now who did we lose?" I asked.

"Winston Cample and Hillden Seffer. Two older and mate less fighters. And congrats on the boy man how's Kale?" he asked showing his goofy grin.

"He should be waking soon, bring Rion over tomorrow for dinner and you guys can see him." I told him. "Have plaques made for the two and add them to the hero wall in the pack house." I said patting him on the back before continuing my way home.

The house was silent when I entered but I knew they were still here. I noticed the guards posted around the house and felt that my family was safe so it calmed my wolf.

"Sixx you just in time for the first diaper change." my dad said chuckling.

"I'll do it." I said walking over to my son and my father. I looked down at Seven as he laid there looking up at me. So cute like his Papa.

"Hey big boy. Smells like you have a load in that diaper of yours." I said smiling down at my son. He just stared up at me.

"Sixx." Kale mumbled from behind me as I finished changing Seven's diaper.