Training and mating

Kale's POV

What can I say about my training so far. Ummmm..... well awesome, nerving and stressful all in one. Sixx has moved me up a couple sizes in the anal plug and the new one vibrates when he pushes a button. He is having me wear it tonight when his dad comes over for dinner. I'm a little nervous. Not only is his dad coming over but it is a full moon tonight.

"Excuse me are you Kale?" one of the girls from school asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Sixx White wanted me to tell you he would be late and to add two more plates to the table" she said looking me up and down.

"Thank you." I said heading for the door or the school. While Sixx is in football practice I'm normally in the library. He said I would have to sometimes go home alone but it has been a lot this week. Good thing we only live across the street.

Once in the house I set my bag down and went up and changed. I had to make dinner so I wanted to be comfortable. I wasn't making anything to special just beef stroganoff and apple pie. Two of Sixx's favorites.

Once dinner was done I hurried and showered. Today would be the first time I would have to prep myself and place the plug. I'm not looking forward to that.

I decided the best place for me to well you know would be the bathroom. I could lock the door and not worry about being see by anyone. Okay I didn't want Sixx to come in and see me doing that.

Have you ever known you was going to do something naughty and made sure to scrub every inch of your body more then once? I think my skin was going to fall off by time I got out of the shower.

In my bathroom was a long counter with nothing but candles on it. I decided that is where I would attempt to place my plug.

With a shaking hand I removed the plug from the package and washed it extra good before laying on a clean towel. I got the rest of my supplies and then washed my hands like a doctor preparing for surgery.

I lubed the plug and then my fingers. This was so nerve racking. But I wanted more then anything to please Sixx and to ready myself for him if he decides tonight is the night he marks me and we mate.

Pushing a finger in I bite back a moan. It wasn't anything like it is with Sixx but I still love the feel. I worked my puckered hole until I could get the tip of the plug in and slowly and painfully slide it into place. Dear Lord have mercy was this one big. I've seen Sixx though and I'm glad to be up to this size if we are mating soon. It's a least close to his size.

This is by far one if the most uncomfortable yet arousing things I have ever felt.

"Kale?" Sixx yelled from downstairs.

"Up here, sir." I said cleaning up and hurrying up throwing my clothes on. I was running my comb through my hair when he walked in.

"He baby, dinner smells so good and fuck so do you." he said walking up to me and pressing my back against the counter and kissing me until I almost past out. when we broke apart I was gasping for breath.

"Wow." I mumbled.

"Wow is right. You smell so good." He said.

"So do you." I said kissing his lips softly. Normally a sub isn't allowed to kiss his sir on the lips but Sixx told me I could.

"I missed you. Did you get your plug in?" he asked kissing my neck. I let a moan slip past my lips and the words yes sounded like a husky whisper.

"Come on before I keep you in here all night doing unthinkable things to you." he said pulling me out of the bathroom.

"That works." I said making him chuckle. Every step I took sent small amount of pleasure through me.