Back to my norm

A/N: okay so part of the reason it took me awhile to write this is because I am working 40+ hours a week and going through some shit in my personal life. The other reason is because I wanted to make this one longer in every way. Thank you for being good boys and girls an waiting for me to do my thing. I hope you like it so far.

Kale's POV

It's been a month and if you ask me Sixx has gotten worse. He still only has his six subs but he also seems to be screwing anything that is willing to be a one time only thing. I heard that's his rule. It will only happen once.

I have also found that the need to release myself gets worse if Sixx is around. I truly believe that if he was to command me to cum I would with out even touching myself. It really pisses me off. I need to some how get the hold he had over me off. Or else one of these times in cooking class I'm going to blow.

Other then that my life was pretty much the same. I'm back to being invisible at home and at school. Tina doesn't even come home anymore and that's fine by me. My dad is off in his own little drunken world. If it wasn't for my mom getting a check from the government for being bat shit crazy we would lose everything. One this my dad let me do before he married the bottle was have control over her money. I set up automatic withdrawals of the bill money and any extra went into a account that allowed mom to do the one thing she still did, shop. A bus comes once a week to pick her up and take her shopping.

I did take some advice from Sixx. I started to pack. I decided that all the things I wanted to go with me could be boxed up and the stuff I didn't want or need I would donate or just simply throw it away. So my closet was filled with packed boxes and the only thing left out was my day to day things. Why was I doing this well because I have been counting down the days until I leave. Even though I haven't figured out where I am going I have narrowed it down to a few different places.

As I was leaving school today I couldn't help but feel like I was being followed. But I never seen anyone. Have you ever had that feeling and by time you got home you were almost in a full out run. That was me. When I made it to my room I was panting and sweating. Now that I am safe in my room I still feel like I'm being watched. But for some reason I felt safe this time maybe it's because I'm in my room locked up.

I decided to clean. I went out into the kitchen and made myself enough food for the night and got plenty of bottles of water before grabbing the bleach and some rags. Once back in my room I locked the door and got to work. I like to beach everything. I poured some in the toilet bowl and in the back of it before I poured some in the tub and sink. While that soaked I started to wipe down the walls and other areas. I always save the floor for last.

I had to open the window the smell was a little overwhelming plus I was a tad but warm from all the cleaning. I'm glad we live in a semi warm state because of it being winter time.

"It's about time you unlocked that window." a sexy voice said from behind me.

"Why are you here?" I asked not bothering to turn around.

"I miss my baby boy." he said coming up behind me.

"I'm not anything to you Sixx." I said spraying windex on my mirror and wiping it until it was smudge free. My eyes met his in the mirror. My whole body became stiff.

"But you are mine Kale and soon really soon you will see that. And once I have you I am never letting you go again." He said his hot breath fanned my neck making me shiver with want. I hate how he get me like this with barely even touching me. His voice does most of it. My low region was was so hard it hurt.

"Sixx please I can't do this." I whimpered.

"I know it hurts baby but I will not release you. When it's time for me to claim you it will be so worth it." Sixx said making me harder and the pain almost too much.