The end

A/N. The end has come.

Sixx's POV

Eight years later. .......

"Dad, papa wants some ice cream please." Nala my six year old sang as she came into the office.

"He does does he. And where is he?" I asked.

"Trying to get off the couch. He looks so funny turning all red rolling around." She said laughing.

"Shit, I'm coming baby stay there I'll bring the ice cream." I yelled as I ran into the kitchen.

"This is the last time you get me pregnant. I will cut it off." Kale yelled in frustration. I cupped my man hood and swallowed the yelp I was about to release.

"Just think dad at least this last one there is two instead of one." Seven said laughing.

"Twins, boys." I mumbled as I carried the ice cream into a very pregnant and over due Kale.

"I don't want ice cream now, I have to pee or something. Run and hid crawl in a whole give fucking birth." he yelled from the floor.

"Baby I'm so sorry." I said picking him up and rubbing his back.

"Awe yeah that it." he said almost withering under my hand.

"I'm sorry." I said holding him close.

"I hate this pregnancy. It's so different." He cried.

"Any day now." I whispered. I know he loves our boys he is carrying but I know he has struggled through this pregnancy.

Knock......knock........

"Come in Dr. Gilmore." my dad said coming from the kids play room.

"Kale, I'm thinking tomorrow we deliver." dr. Gilmore said coming into the living room.

"Thank the Goddess." Kale said with a sigh.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked.

"Hell yes." Kale growled.

"It will be best for the pups and Kale." Dr. Gilmore said.

"Sixx you know Doc wouldn't do anything that would hurt Kale or the pups so if he says it's best then it's best." Dad said.

"Okay." I said with a sigh.

"I want birth control. And a life times supply of it." Kale demanded.

"We will come up with something." Doc said laughing.

"When do we get to do this?" Kale demanded.

"Come to my office tomorrow at seven am." Doc said.

"Thank you, thank you." Kale said sighing.

"Seven, Nala go pack a bag your coming to grandpa's for a couple days while you dads go have your brothers." Dad said. The kids cheered as they ran up the stairs. "Take care of your mate tonight get him to relax." dad said to me through mind link.

"I will." I said back to him.

"Thanks doc and thanks Abe." Kale said sounding tired.

We kissed and hugged the kids good night. I ran a nice bath for Kale and while he was in there I made dinner. Once we ate I set the alarm an we snuggled into sleep.

................Delivery day...............

"Come on." Kale yelled from the door way.

"I'm coming babe." I mumbled as I carried the three bags out to my truck. I helped my swollen mate into the truck and headed off to dr. Gilmore's office.

"Kale, Alpha." Mabel said as we walked through the door.

"Welcome." dr. Gilmore said.

"I have room nine ready and waiting." Mabel said smiling.

"Thanks." Doc said.

He ushered us into the OR room where a team was waiting for us. They handed Kale a gown and me some scrubs and then left the room.

"You ready baby?" I asked helping him get dressed and into the table.

"Ready." he said smiling.

"I love you." I said kissing him.

I love you too." he said snuggling into me.

"Ready?" doc asked coming in.

"More then anything." Kale said.

"Okay so a lot of stuff is going to happen and then we will get to see these little ones." Doc said as the started working on Kale. Me and my we had to bite our tongues. And I had to sit on my hands so I didn't hit anyone.

The hardest thing I have to deal with is watching them take a knife to my mate. With my pups in him. When Nala was born they had to knock me out because me and my wolf lost it. I woke up hours later to Kale yelling at me and y princess crying along with her papa.

"Baby one is out. Big health pup." One of the nurses said. I heard the cry as soon as she said something.

"Pax." Kale said smiling.

"Baby two is just as healthy and identical to his brother." Doc said smiling.

"Beck." I said smiling at my mate and husband as tears made it down both of our cheeks.

"Congrats you two." doc said as he started to clean up everything. A nurse brought me pax so I could hold him and show Kale.

"He's bald." Kale said laughing.

"Yes he is. Kind of looks like my dad." I said laughing with him. I snapped a couple pictures before sending a picture to my dad. We repeated the steps with Beck.

Kale feel asleep and I had dad bring the kids over so they could see their brothers and their papa before bed. Kale would stay here until about nine tonight and then I would take them all three home.

I woke up to crying and saw Kale trying to feed both boys.

"This is going to take a bit of getting uses to." Kale said smiling.

"I'll help." I said taking Pax and a bottle.

"I know you will." he said with a smirk. He has changed so much in the nine years we have been together. I love him more and more every day.

"We can leave when they are done eating." I said burping Pax.

"I love you." He said looking at me.

"Love you too."