Submissive

Kale's POV

What is a Submissive: the bottom or submissive takes the passive, receiving, or obedient role. The other partner is the top or dominant. A common means by which a bottom or submissive can signal to a top or dominant partner that their limits are being approached, pushed, or even crossed is the use of safewords; Extreme forms of submission or the practice of edgeplay can remove the safeword option from the bottom or submissive, although, this somewhat risky situation is entered into with the consent of the bottom or submissive.

This scared me and excited me at the same time. I have been doing everything Sixx asked me to do and I even came up with a safe word. I will do everything in my power to not uses it but I will be pushed to do so just to make sure I understand. I have done a lot of reading. And the more I read the more excited I got.

I hate to admit this but I already have lube and three different size boxes of condoms I just hope I have the right size.

Sixx never said what time he was coming so I stayed locked up in my room all day. Tina was home I could hear her whining to mom about her date, school and how bad she has it. Dad still hasn't came home so he's probably shakes up with some random fuck and won't be home until Monday after work.

See at home I'm invisible. I like that I am because last night might not have been as good. Tina or mom might have interrupted. Before that happens I am hoping to be out of here. I'm hoping Sixx gets me out of here.

When it was time for me to do my ten times I hid in the closet. It's where I always fantasize and release my stress. That is one good thing about my room my closet was huge. Tina always complained until dad made hers bigger then mine. Now her bathroom is smaller and mine is bigger so that is her new bitch.

As the day went on I grew more nervous. My room was cleaned spotless I was doing my hourly task and had the lube an condoms next to the bed. His jersey was on me all I had to do was peel off my shorts and I would be naked.

I love this jersey it was mostly blue and it had a red wolf on the front and the schools name along with a small number 6. On the back was White at the top with a giant 6 there was paw prints on it but not as noticeable. He has different ones but this one is the jersey they play home in. The red ones are for away games and the white ones are for charity games.

I've see girls wearing his jersey before lots of them. I hope I don't become one of them. He said I was his forever sub that's the only reason I'm doing this. I could see myself maybe possible falling in love and spending my life with Sixx White.

The biggest thing between a sub and his dom is trust. You must have trust and I trust Sixx to be telling me the truth. If he lies that breaks the trust nd I'm done. I will leave an never look back. I am really good at shutting my emotions off. It's easy to go back to being unwanted.

It was close to nine when my window opened and Sixx stepped in. He was carrying a few bags and a huge ass smile.

"Baby boy, don't you look sexy as hell." He said coming over to me. I bowed my head an bared my shoulder to him. Why, I have no idea but it felt right an he seemed to like it.

"Thank you." I said my voice broke from lack if uses.

"Have you eaten?" he asked.

"No sir." I said just as my tummy growled a little.

"Baby baby boy, it's a good thing I brought you something to eat." he said handing me a bag that had some smelling so good. My mouth was watering.

"Thank you." I said looking up at him.

"Before you take that out of the bag have you done everything I asked?" he asked me.

"Yes, sir." I said pointing to the supplies next to the bed.