Wow Thanks

Kale's POV

The day after the celebration Sixx and I moved into our house. It has been a week and gifts keep pouring in. Teddy bears, stuff wolves and clothes. Sixx has stored it all into one of the extra rooms upstairs.

But it wasn't all for the baby there was stuff for Sixx and myself and our new home. Nothing to big or overly expensive. Things like candles, picture frames and towels. Some brought food or offered to help clean, move or even unpack. It was overwhelming in a good way.

And I feel so free. I can wear t-shirts all the time with my basketball shorts. It's really warm outside. Thank goodness for air conditioning, though. I think I would melt with out it.

I have been busy making the house more our own and Sixx has been able to start spending more time with the pack. He has even been helping with both types of training. Yes I'm letting him train his girls only because I know they do nothing for him.

He locked the babies room on me because he said he wants the finishing touches to be a surprise for me and our baby. I tried everything to get back in there but nothing worked.

Right now I am ordering flowers for the landscaping. I'm not big on flowers but I have always wanted a nice lawn. And you need some pretty flowers to do that.

After shopping and placing an order for all the pretty stuff I wanted in my yard I decided to make something yummy for dinner. Roast with all the fixings.
I honestly haven't cooked in a long time. Dr. Gilmore said I will start wanting to nest soon and maybe this is part of that.

"Hey baby, I'm home." I heard Sixx yell from the front door.

"In the kitchen." I said as I peeled potatoes.

"Your cooking?" he asked looking surprised.

"Tonight I am. I'm sorry I haven't been doing much here lately." I said.

"Your doing something way more important. Our baby is our number one responsibilities around here an your the only one that does most of that work so be lazy all you want." He said hugging me and kissing both my lips and belly.

"Thank you for everything." I said tearing up a little.

"No thank you baby." he said holding me until I could get my emotions straight.

"Okay I'm good." I said with a giggle

"I am going to go shower and finish the babies room." He said slapping my ass causing me to moan. Asshole.

I finished the roast and grabbed a bowl of ice cream before heading up to our room. I love sitting out on the deck in the screened in porch. It was peaceful and allowed me to relax.

"Ice cream without me?" Sixx said coming in freshly showered and smelling amazing.

"Shower without me?" I asked looking up at him. I can't help but get turned on at the sight and smell of him. Pants get tight and I ache.

"Guess we're even then." he said.

"Far for it. You was naked and I didn't get to see it or taste any of it. I had ice cream woohoo." I said pouting.

"Would you like to see me naked?" He asked.

"Yes, please." I said my voice coming out husky.

(Unplanned sexy scene coming up)

"No playing until the doc says so. So no yes, please or yes, sir's. Just sweet lovings, okay." he said. I just nodded my head.

I watched as he slowly removed his clothes making mine tighter then normal. His body was almost to much to handle. The way his muscles were formed and the sun kissed skin that covered them. I could just lick him all day long. I didn't even need to be fucked by him if I could just lick him.