Mate Time

A/n: this may or may not have a little love action going on. So either read until you find and skip it or enjoy I'm not censoring my stories or warning anymore. The description an the fact that it says boyxboy Mpreg should tell everyone that there will be some gay love in this story and the fact that I only write boyxboy stories. If this is my first story you've read please check out the others on my profile if this isn't my first story you've read welcome back. But thank you everyone for reading. I don't beg for votes, comments or follows but will follow back. And thank you to those who do vote, comment and follow.

Sixx's POV

"Dad can you take Seven for the night and part of the day tomorrow and maybe keep an eye on the pack?" I asked from the play room in our house. I was getting things ready for Kale's much needed night of mate time.

"Yeah sure, I'll keep him at the pack house with me tomorrow and you and Kale can come down and get him around dinner time." he said.

"Okay be here in an hour if you can." I told him before hanging up my phone.

I decided that we would play tonight, it has been well never really we have dabbled in something's but never really played. So tonight we play.

Once I was done get shit ready I headed back to were Kale was only to find him taking care of Seven and his mom looking out the window. He really wasn't helping him like I thought she would.

"Kale dad is coming to get Seven and keeping him for the night and some if tomorrow. you can send your mom home and get his stuff ready. Dad will be here in about fifteen minutes." I said heading back to my office.

"Sixx." Kale said stopping me.

"Yeah, babe." I said stopping to turn and look at him.

"Thanks." He said smiling a tired smile.

"Anything for my babe." I said winking at him.

I hurried and cleaned up some last minute pack issues and then mind linked Kevin so he could take over for the night and help dad tomorrow.

"Come say good night to our son." Kale said stepping in to my office.

"Be right there." I said shutting down my laptop.

"I promise to call if anything comes up." I heard my dad say to a worried looking Kale.

"I know and I know he's going to be okay but I'm a papa and I worry." Kale said sounding on the verge of tears.

"Call me later to check on him. You could Skype or FaceTime me." Dad said making me chuckle. There would be none of that nor any phone calls if I have it my way. My body and mind were on play mode now.

"Come here big boy give daddy some sugar before you go play with grandpa." I said taking a sleepy Seven from my mate.

"I'll take his bags to the door." Kale whispered.

"He needs this. he wound tighter then a time bomb." dad said.

"He's stressed and he's been that way for awhile I just haven't noticed. It's my fault he got this bad." I said kissing Seven before handing him to my dad.

"Everything is new to you both it will take time to get in tune with your new life. Being a parent is a giant responsibility. The two of are molding our future and it can be both scary and overwhelming along with rewarding and beautiful. Kale has a lot of his plate father, student, mate, son, Luna a wedding and after the life he has lived that is a lot. Start making more time for your mate. Alpha business can wait for a couple hours while you spend time with your family. Now give me my grandson and go spend much needed time with your mate." my dad said.