Graduation and News.

Sixx's POV

"Hurry up babe, we need to get you there a little early so you can get a new gown." I said hiding my smile. He was getting big with my pup. We just found it was a boy and I couldn't be more excited.

"I'm coming. Do you have a bigger sweatshirt?" he asked trying to pull one of my sweatshirts over his very big stomach.

"No but I can get you one if you would like." I said helping him take off the one that was now stuck.

"Please." He pouted.

"Give me a second." I said running out of our apartment and hitting the button on the elevator. "Kevin I need a really big sweatshirt no questions asked." I mind linked Kevin.

"Meet me in the lobby by the close closet." He said.

"On my way." I said getting off the elevator one floor down so I could run the stairs. It was faster for me to run then take the elevator.

"Does it mater the color?" Kevin asked holding up a red, black and blue one.

"The blue one." I said smiling at the image of Kale in my blue on I just helped him out of.

"See you at the ceremony." Kevin called as I took off for the stairs.

"Save us a spot." I said before heading up.

I can't wait to get into our new home. All this running is getting on my nerves.

"I hate being fat." Kale cried as I opened the doors. He's been doing that a lot the last couple days.

"Hush baby it's only for another month." I said helping him get on the bigger blue sweatshirt. It hid his belly well but made him look like he was swimming in a hoodie.

"Let's go and get this over so I dknt have to hide this beach ball attached to my body." He said grumpily. One month and I am wearing a damn condom for at least two years.

"The car is ready." I said hoping it would help his mood.

"Good." was all he said before crossing his arms over his chest and resting them on his belly.

The elevator ride was silent and I was glad for once. I decided that the Camero was fitting for today so I shined it up and made sure it was perfect for Kale. I had so many surprises for him tonight.

"Do you have any gum my stomach is a little queasy?" he asked. I came prepared.

"Gum, mints and crackers along with water, sprite and apple juice." I said handing him my back pack.

"Thank you, your so good to me." He said his voice breaking with every word.

"I love you and want you to always be happy." I said helping him in the car.

I drove to the back of the school and helped Kale out so he could go get a bigger gown.

"May I help you?" mrs. fisher the lady in charge of the graduation stuff.

"I'm Kale Pritchard and I called about a bigger gown." Kale said.

"Oh yes, here you go. why don't you try it on and see if it fits." She said handing him a new gown.

"Come help me." he said tugging on my arm.

"Okay." I said following him to the side of the building. We both looked around before he took of the sweatshirt and pulled the bigger gown on.

"Well how do I look?" he asked.

"Good." I said smiling at him. I need to put this sweatshirt in the car." He said.