*She has a Son*

Wasiq-POV

She has moved on. For all the pain I had given her she was bound to move on. She has no reason to stay where all she ever got was pain. I had pushed her away every time she has came close to me. I never once told her how much I loved her and how much she is the first thing and the last thing that I want to see. She means the sun and moon to me. I should have told her the condition of my heart.

As soon as my plane landed, I took a taxi to her house. All the way the anxiety of seeing her within my reach made me insane with thoughts. What if she doesn't want to see me in her life? What if she tells me to stop coming and going however I want. What if she wants to part her ways with me forever? What if she has a change of heart? What if Dr. Bank stole her from me? What if she...is it too late to tell her that I need her in my life even way more than before?

The so many if's made me scared and if one of them becomes true I am lost.

When the guards let me in through the ancient netted gate, the trim lawn on either side could be viewed. And between the lawns stands a great mansion, every inch of it glowing. The pathway to the entrance is short. I get out once the taxi had pulled to stop. I walk up the series of step when I hear a child voice.

So I stood by the door when all of the sudden Raseen running around in the lavish living room appear, followed by a child calling her mama.

Raseen is wearing a V-neckline purple shirt with white palazzo pant which hugged her perfectly. She has her hair in a messy bun. The child with golden hair, blue eyes, and looks no more than five years is hugging her legs. She lets out a laugh which makes me happy. She picks him up in her arms, kisses his cheek, and hugging him while muttering that it is okay to be in pain.

I run back to the taxi and tell the cabbie to take me to hotel.

I don't want to see her. She has a son. Why does she has a son? Why is he calling her that, what is going on? Has she lost it or did I went to wrong place and imagine her.

So it was her and I didn't imagine nor did I went to wrong address. She has a son I didn't know about until how long she was going to hide it from me. Now how can I ever go back and ask her to come to me when she has son who has taken her.

She lied. She was married before that kid is the prove of her first marriage. Was Dr. Bank her first husband? I am seriously losing my wits. I need to calm down. What I am experiencing is a temporary lapse of distrust.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It has been couple of hours yet I don't have the heart to call Sanam about the heart attack I had received upon my arrival. How Raseen has been deceiving all of us knowingly. I can't call her to tell her how Raseen has a son.

She has a son I wonder how did she managed to stay away from her flesh that long. Has she not felt the pain of being unattended?

The elevator doors opens up and I walk in, pressing the button to the level I am staying in just then, the elevator opens again and woman in white shalwar kameez walks in with unsteady feet's. Her hair fallen across her face, covering her features.

Why am I gazing at her, I question myself upon the indecency.

She presses all the buttons, not missing a single one. This reminds me of Raseen and I turn my gaze as she stands beside me but I couldn't see her face.

And when I was about to speak, she falls...blood all over the other side of the body which was hidden from me.

I panic upon this, so I bend down my heart beating rapidly. I reach my hand out to remove the hair from her face to eliminate my illusion. And when I did my thoughts of her turned into reality.