♡♥ She isn't Here♡♥

Wasiq ~ POV

Thank u, brilliance12345  for the beautiful cover!♥

I woke up at the empty side of bed. The moon rays lit the dark room. The curtains swishing to the night air through the slightly opened window. The sound of crickets is suddenly evoking the fear of that, I am alone all over again in life.

She can't leave me like this. This is treacherousness, I can totally be broken into pieces. She can't leave me when we have just been united into a bond of promising to be there for each other as long as we live.

"Raseen," I said loudly.

I get up from the bed and hurriedly flick on all of the lights. I closed the slightly ajar window and let the curtains free from its beaded holder. They fall to block the moon rays.

I search my room but she isn't here. She isn't here with me. She doesn't like me that's why she couldn't sleep with me on the same bed and to share a pillow.

I breathe in and brush my hair backward. I clenched the side of the bed at the thought of she isn't here. She should be here with me.

I get up and walk out of the room, leaving the door ajar so that I could flick the lights to the upstair living room.

"Raseen " I voice as I swallow the sudden big lump that has form in my throat.

"Yes".

Her small voice guides me to the couch where she is sleeping.

I crouch down to her level, that's when I realized that "yes" wasn't for me but rather it was the person with whom Raseen is sharing the dream with. Who could it be that even in her dream isn't letting her leave?

She fists up her palm as her eyebrows gather at the center with resentment showcasing within her creases on her forehead and the paleness of her cheeks.

" Yes! We have accomplished in creating a monster with no emotions, Dr.Banks" she screams.

"I told you...we shouldn't do it yet you made me do it forcefully. ..I...I...I..." she stops at my my touch on her skin.

A single tear slips down her cheek as her creases iron out, leaving her free to sleep. I wipe her tear stain face as it aches me to think, she can't sleep.

The pain that makes it difficult for her to speak and breath is in store within her that can never let her sleep unless I break those walls to conquer her heart and plant the seed of love within her heart to let her sleep without the guilt that is eating her away unknowingly.

I weave myself into the couch and scoop her up in my arms, as her head gets in the crook of my neck. I kiss her forehead as I tighten my grip on her to make her feel that now I will fight with her inner demons with her. She snuggles into me as her breaths fan my skin, sending waves of excitement.

A sudden wave of fear sparks as she shakes and fists up a great amount of my shirt in her palm.with my free hand, I pat her gently on her shoulder to give her a sense of protectiveness.  Her fisted palm loses every now and then, suddenly the grip tightens as if too afraid to be left again.

I brush her silky strands back as they have now tug off the braid. She feels so vulnerable within my arms.

She has come into my life as the closest thing to my heart. I am going to make sure, she never leaves my arm empty again. I kiss her head as tears escape my eyes.

I close my eyes with a smile plastered to my face. I bring her closer to my heart than she already is.

Salam and Hello my lovely lovely readers. ..I know its been long time since I hadn't updated.... sorry for that ...but tonight hopefully you guys are getting another chap...yeeyyey for all of us...anyway...if u like this chap plz give it a

Vote
Comment
Message me
Share it
And follow me and I will follow u bk...:)

Andddd tellll me how cheesy u want the coming chap to be n do help me by suggesting ideas that u can pm so that I can install them....

Until then stay happy and make others like me happy :) ♥

Zooming out :) ♥