♡♥ I Didn't Mean To♡♥

Wasiq ~ POV

I didn't mean to push her away when she said those things with such an intense look in her eyes. The way, she could read my eyes and heart that were speaking of those things which I couldn't tell through my heart.

The fear.

The fear of being rejected for my feelings that are so transparent. I cannot let myself to be a victim of selfless love.

It really hurts, when you feel everything in a world for that one person but then that one person doesn't even take a chance to let you love.

It hurts in the deepest part of the heart, where your hand just doesn't reach to take it out so that you can move on in life.

I know, it's very wrong of me to think that she doesn't feel anything for me. Although, she had confessed that she likes me but what do I do about this heart that thinks of her confession as a rapid, impulsive, and forced decision. How do I satiate this emotional heart of mine?

She likes me but she barely knows anything about me.

To say I like you, doesn't mean I love you. I want to seek my love from her.

I want to make her fall in love with me not because of my beautiful face but rather the inside of that beautiful face souls.

I want to test her to trust her.

I want to see both of us trusting each other blindly.

I know, it's pathetic to say that when you like her, you also trust her.

But when you like somebody more than yourself than you are bound to make sure that she trusts you so much that it's difficult for her to leave you.

I know she is a very genuine person and so are her feelings.

I want her to confess her feelings this time to be not capricious.

When she asked on the prayer mat to give her all my worries and pain.

I never thought of giving them to anyone especially not her.

How can I be so selfish to burden her with my worries when she is already dealing with hers.

She has already started acting like my wife so even now, I am obliged to act like a husband.who can never burden her more than she can handle.

~~~~~~~~~~♡♥~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing? " I question upon the sudden rain on my face in my room as she trodden her way towards the dressing table.

I notice her freshly wet hair, dropping with water.

"Trying to recreate the scene from your drama" she replies.

She is wearing dark red, full sleeves fitted maxi dress which is opened up until the knees with intricate gold work at right places.