♡♥My Pain and her eyes♡♥

WASIQ~POV

I pushed the transparent glass door and made my way to the elevator

The elevator was about to close and I somehow managed to enter. I stood in front of her and noticed her eyes were closed. I felt my uneven breath at the proximity.

My first thought is, she is natural. She doesn't look like what it seems like when you see her further away.

She let out the breath she was holding in and it fanned my face but it didn't felt wrong. It had very soothing, gentle and beautiful effect. I felt healed somewhere in my bones. At just a mere puff, all the wounds of ages were beginning to recover. Those wounds that are sharper than the cut-off knife that I felt awhile ago.

When she opened her eyes. She shrieks like she was escaping me. At the very moment, the time seemed to freeze.

I found myself locked in her dark brown eyes that seemed to be lonely. She had an oval face with high cheekbones that were now super red. A straight nose and pouty heart lips with perfectly arched eyebrows making her no less of a Bollywood star.

But her eyes that were inked with kajal seemed to have a story of its own but an interesting one.
I couldn't move and even if I could I wouldn't have.

As she moved to the further left to create distance between us I felt estranged. I leaned against the back of elevator mirror wall for support. The moment I did, my eyes were begging to be closed and so I did as I still had time to get out.

All I could see is rain and her eyes...intimidating dark brown inked with kajal staring back at me. I was refusing it again and again...battling with my inner demons to get a life until I hear a beautiful melody of bangles.

Cling ....cling ...tling ...tling...cling...

As the sound seemed too proximate to my ears. My eyes opened in one quick motion. And I see her hand dangerously close to my face. I don't know why but it looks like she was going to touch me.

Out of embarrassment, she flew her hand in the air like its too hot in here and turned around to face the mirror. She acted in the fakest way possible but her blushing cheeks were telling otherwise.

After some time I noticed that all the elevator level button were pressed and no wonder it wasn't going directly to that level.

I moved to unbutton the other level when a sudden jolt of pain shot through my hand and I felt myself spinning due to lack of food inside me. I let out a frustrated scream and questioned her.

She was mumbling something that I felt like killing myself as to why I even bother and to zip her up because of the situation I am in I said something which I actually didn't mean. I respect all women's regardless of their whatever deficiencies.

In one swift bold move. She held me by my right wrist and pull me so that I was facing her. I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't because I was enchanted by her, leaving my pain at the back of my head.

I was enchanted by her. I am enchanted by her was what shocked me.I couldn't hear what she was saying. The grip on my injured wrist was getting tighter and she was pulling it with each word she was uttering. I notice her the type of people who gesture a lot when they converse.
I winced as I was dead sure, one more pull and I am officially handicapped.

When she finally let it go. The pain couldn't stop surging and that's when I heard something interesting although I was in no mood of teasing around with a stranger. But to her, I don't know why I sensed like I can. As if she belongs with me.

"You would have what" I snarled at her extra weirdly to scared her.

I knew she was affecting. She moved backward and I quicken my pace to cage her to further create a misunderstanding.

I knew she will take this opportunity and create a national headline by dawn that

"Wasiq Durrani shockingly captured assaulting women in the elevator".....

My white shirt cuffs were now covered in blood and I didn't want to scare her furthermore by letting her assume that  I am a part of Mafia.

I lift my hand but she thought I was going to hit her like some cheap guy as she had shut her eyes tightly.

What I found innocent was the fact that she suddenly fisted my coat in her hand out of fear. As I lowered my hand to hide. The blood drop on her left cheek like a stain. But a beautiful stain that will forever be a part of her.

When she realized. She pushed me in hurtful, distasteful self-defence way to the other side of the elevator.

She ran away like I am so kind of sick disease. I found myself regretting the moment, I see her further away.

She is in dazed and she plunges everything out of her bag when her focus is on me.

Salam or hi .....guyzzz...I am having too much fun writing this chap....and I happy because I am getting a gud response as the number of views had increased to 133...so proud of myself ...and it's all because of u guys.

Please like
Share
Comment
Vote
And anything u guys could think of to improve me...

Bye :)

Zooming out