♡♥ Author Note♡♥

ASALAMU ALAIKUM, my dear readers. I hope you had a good Monday like me....

This author note that I am writing is regarding the introduction of new people so basically an explanation that will help you understand further chapters.

Raseen Malik family

1) Arman Malik:  the father of Raseen. He is an orphan who got a scholarship to pursue study in the UK. He is a top hotelier in Europe.

The co-owner of A&N hotels and his wife is Nida who was his partner.

He is a workaholic, loving, kind-hearted man.

2) Nida Malik: the mother of Raseen who passed away due to an unknown medical condition. She was also an orphan who married Arman and together they created a huge A&N hotels empire.

3) Raseen Malik: the sole heir of A&N. The only child and now she is pursuing her passion of paint and manages the hotel in Islamabad.

Wasiq Durrani family

1) Zafar Durrani: the owner of Durrani publishing company.  The grandpa of Wasiq who died due to depression after few months of his birth.

2) Yasmin Durrani: the wife of Zafar. And grandma of Wasiq.  She died due to the overdose of sleeping pills on the day of Wasiq birth.

3) Asad Durrani:  the only son of Zafar and Yasmin.

Asad is the father of Wasiq and their relationship is not the ideal one. The CEO of Durrani publishing company aka  DPC. He is married to his cousin Kulsum.

4) Kulsum Durrani:  the wife of Asad and mother of Wasiq.

5) Sanam: She is the younger sister. Who is married and have one child name Rehan.

6) Naveed Durrani: the twin of Wasiq and they have a very friendly relationship. He is married and is managing DPC with his father. They have one child named Yaseen.