Part 16

(A/N) ONE THOUSAND READS!!! WTF?!?!?!? THANKS!!!!

Was I in Heaven or Hell? It's hard to tell with your eyes closed, but I was a bit afraid to open them.

I was sure I'm dead. The temperature is moderate, so it could be Heaven, or Hell having a cold spell.

"FUCK!" Someone yells as somethjng crashes next to me. I darted up, revealing some place worst than Hell.

The infirmary.

Will is laying a few feet away from the bed, covered in boxes of cereal. I will admit, it's strange hearing Will curse. But the kid's gotta grow up some time.

"Oh," he said, looking a little embarrassed. "You're awake." I mumbled a mhm and layed back down. There was some ambrosia on the nightstand, which I ate. I could tell that someone had given me nectar while I was out.

"What's with all the cereal?" My voice sounded emotionless.

"Uh... It was a surprise for you," Will said, smiling. "I even got you Fruity Pebbles."

"The ones with thirteen grams of sugar per flake?" I asked, a bit excited now.

Will made his nose crinkle up in disgust. "Yeah. Those."

"Thank you."

Will went out to pour me a bowl of almost pure sugar. He handed me the food and sat at the edge of my bed. I was greatful he didn't question me on what happened.

"Nico," Will spoke as I shovled the cereal in my mouth. "What happened?" Gods damn you, Will Solace, I was just expressing my greatfulness.

Instead of answering, I caused a distraction. I sat my now empty bowl of cereal down, next to the ambrosia tray. Sitting on my knees in the bed, I placed my hands on either side of Will's face. He turned into a blushing mess in an instant.

And I kissed him.

Because why the hell not?

He backs away, not fooled by my distraction attempt. "Nico," he breathed. "Please. I'm worried."

I stared at the cereal boxes sat on the floor. Will had literally raided the nearest 7/11 for cereal. Will grabbed my hand in a light grip.

Will was so perfect, so innocent-ish and unharmed right now. He didn't need to get mixed up in all my shit.

"I'm going to pee," I said, hopping off the bed. I left Will, he was looking a little over worried, and went to the bathroom from down the hall. Most times, I would go straight to the bath in there to think a bit.

This time I went straight to the medicine cabinet. That's where they kept the medicine (duh), toothpaste, razors, and condoms.

Jase hadn't killed me. I'm not sure how I felt about that. He beats me relentlessly while shouting about how worthless I am. Will doesn't even know that, and he still try to reverse my hate for myself.

I stared at my reflection, pointing out every physical and mental flaw I could fine. Most of them were the same Jase had pointed out for me.

There was a knock on the door. "Ghosty?" Will called. He was still worried, but tried to hide it.

I didn't respond. Maybe if I didn't, he'd go away. Or he'd come in and stop me before I build up enough hate to do something I regret.

"I'm coming in," Will stated as the door swung open. I fell to the floor, suddenly going light headed from the thoughts of what could have happened.

I could have died. I could have took the razor and...

But I didn't. And Will's arms were around me, protecting me from all evil thoughts that try and enter.

Maybe, just maybe, Jase's affect on me could be dulled. If only for a moment. The moment being the few seconds Will had his arms around me.

Just maybe.