Part 7

(A/N) So... this book already has 200 reads and about 40 votes... wow... thanks!

Also: THERE IS AN EXTREME AMOUNT OF FOUL LANGUAGE TOWARDS GAYS N STUFF SO YEAH JUST A HEADS UP. (Also if you're blind please don't read this because Jase is being... Jase.) (E/N hi people this is Angelica editing this on Romans request and ignore the last parenthesis because BLIND PEOPLE PROBABLY CANNOT READ WATTPAD JEEZ)

"FOR PEANUT BUTTER!" Percy yells as he charges into the battle forest. Don't mind his hyperness, it's because we got the blue team.

"They're gonna eat him alive," I mumbled to Will. Appearently the Apollo Cabin had made an alience with Poseidon, Athena, Hades, Hermes (thankfully, with all their unclaimed ones), and Zeus Cabins.

That also meant we had a big, clumsy Cyclops on our team. And I'm not talking about Percy.

"PEANUT BUTTER!" Tyson repeated as he ran with Percy. I'd been put on guard at the fist, so I got to witness all their stupid shit first hand.

Will and Jase (seeing as he had healed) were also on guard duty.

"True," Will said in agreement.

Time skip to two hours later, Will flirting and Jase fighting the whole time, and screaming came from the woods. The first people we'd seen in two hours, and they were wearing red helmets.

Me, I didn't recognize the people, but Will muttered a, "Gods damn you, Felicity."

"Felicity?"

"Daughter of Ares. Don't mess with her."

I didn't take his advice. I charged down the hill, away from the fist, running at about sixteen miles an hour.

Skeletons appeared from the ground around me, they were fully armed. Kind of like a battalion. "Kick 'em good," I snarled.

Appearently skeletons were a little too literal or Hades was just being an ass, but the skeletons started to kick shins, stomachs, and throats. I'm not saying it wasn't effective, I'm just saying I'd rather the people be hurt worst.

The red team started to run away, screaming, retreating back into the forest.

"They were probably afraid they were gonna catch the fag disease," Jase snarled, laughing a bit at the retreat campers. Will jumped back in surprise, putting a hand over his innocent, gay heart.

"That's not even a real thing!" Will shouted, deeming it was official: Jase was an ass.

"Sure it is," Jase replied. "You two homophiles caught it from someone." I wanted to punch the fucker so badly. "Or maybe you were just born with it -- seeing as you're useless as two shits."

"Oh, sorry," Will strode up to him, "I'm pretty sure it was Nico who raised a skeletal battalion to avoid our getting maimed. But please, correct me if I'm wrong."

"You blind fuck," he chided, "anyone can do that."

"Not unless you're a child of Hades," I corrected him, adding on a few words of Jase's choice. "You blind fuck."

Jase opened his mouth to retort, but loud, celebratory screeches emitted from the forest. People started to appear, Percy and Tyson leading them and each holding one side of a flag.

"WE WON, MOTHER FLIPPING PANCAKES!" Percy screamed as he swished the flag over his head. I couldn't help but feel happiness rise within me.

Percy looked so delighted and Tyson looked down at his big brother with pride. It was quite frankly adorable.

Everyone was cheering and it was amazing.

Well, everyone except Jase was cheering. Jase just looked pissed. And I know exactly why.

He was pissed because he couldn't make us believe we're worthless. He's pissed because Will had the world's largest smile right now. He's pissed because I'm not angry anymore.

He's pissed because we wouldn't let him drill horrible ideas into our minds.

I turned towards Jase, flipping him off, then ran towards some of the greatest people in the world.

Over by the river, I could see Annabeth smiling, yet also frustrated that she couldn't get close enough to Percy to kiss him.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake. Cracks started to appear. It was like an earthquake was happening, but natural disasters couldn't happen within the magic boundaries of Camp Half-Blood.

"What the-" I watched as skeletons started to appear around me. People started to scream, and yelling at me to make it stop.

But I wasn't the one doing this. And Hades would never do this. There was no other way for this to happen, though.

I looked up at Zeus's Fist, and gasped as I saw Jase's face of pure rage and surprise.

He was the one doing this. Overreaction, sure. But Jase was arrogant, self-centered and short-tempered.

I ran up to the fist, drawing my Stygian Iron sword. I only barely managed to make it, summoning a few skeletons on my own while at it. I was tiring, though. It was a mystery how Jase hadn't passed out yet. He'd summoned so many!

I got just close enough to swing my sword at his legs, putting two huge cuts there. Jase finally collapsed onto the ground.

It wasn't hard to send the skeletons back to the Underworld once they were out of Jase's control, but I was tired afterwards.

Mentally and physically.

Physically because I had to put roughly around two hundred skeletons back into the ground.

Mentally because it was hard to process the thought of sharing a cabin with Jase Lee. The literal human embodiment of "Nope."

Thankfully, Best Friend Will was nice enough to carry me to my bed so I could sleep in comfort.

And you better believe I went right to sleep.