Part 8

(A/N) 400 reads already?! Thanks guys!!!

I awoke to the sound of 250lbs of muscle jumping up and down on the bed across he room from mine.

"You might be wondering what the hell I'm doing!" Jase yelled between gasps of air. "Well, I'm deeming this cabin mine!"

"That's not how it works, genius," I mumbled under my breath.

"The how does it work, Mr. Enlightment?" Jase raised a hairy eyebrow in my direction.

"Well, the first one here is the counselor," I started. "And that's me. The only way for you to become counselor is if you go on at least one quest and get voted by everyone in the cabin to be the cabin's represinitave."

"That's too much work," he mumbled.

"No shit, Sherlock." I got up and started to get dress. Apperently Will had stripped me of my sweaty clothes just to throw them on the floor. Very tidy, Will was.

I threw on my regular outfit, a skull shirt and black jeans. Two skull rings which Bianca gave to me before she died.

"You look gay," Jase growled at me.

"Thanks," I said. "That was my intention."

"Faggot."

I pulled ten dranchmas out of my pocket and handed it to the poor loser. "Buy some better insults -- even Hestia could insult me better." And with that, I left the cabin for breakfast.

Once again, sitting with the Apollo kids. Will glared at me when he saw me avoiding the grits that my plate had conjured up. I stuck my tongue out at him, obviously not giving a damn.

"I can name two better places to stick that tongue," Will huffed, trying to pass it off as him clearing his throat.

"Oh, really?" I asked. Will blushed, realizing I'd heard him.

"In your grits and... uh," he tried to think of an appropriate second answer. "And in your mouth," he decided.

"Mhm, okay, Sunshine," I said.

"Or in my mouth," he mumbled, once again trying to hide it.

"Consideration points!" I warned him. Will made a sound, and the only way I could put it is the sound of when you slam your fingers down on a keyboard.

"Up or down?" He asked. I took a moment to think about this.

"Up."

Will smirked at me, seemingly satisfied with that answer. "So about how much longer till I finally get a date with you?"

"A date, you say? With the pace your at, I'd say two weeks." I winked at now blushing Will Solace.

"Good enough for me," he said, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"And there goes a day," I mumbled, causing Will to smile even brighter.