Chapter 32

Hey guys!! Sorry, this chapter took a while but its a long one! Enjoy xoxoxo

My eyes flickered open as the light filtered in through the grey curtains, casting beams all over the small hotel room. The room was stuffy and hot. I blinked several times to clear my blurred vision and momentarily forgot where I was. I lay flat on my back and turned my head to the right. Harry was sound asleep beside me laying on his stomach. His hair was messy and stuck up on its ends. His brows were slightly furrowed and his jaw clenched. Soft and steady breaths were coming from his parted lips.

Harry's arm lazily draped across my torso, preventing me from moving or getting up.

Memories of last night came flooding back and my heart began to beat faster.

I wanted to stay this way forever, Harry beside me, asleep and out of harm's way.

I reached over and smoothed his hair down and then gently moved his arm, careful not to wake him. I wrapped my nude body in a nearby blanket and sat up.

I ran to the bathroom and scrubbed my face and teeth. Once I was clean I braided my hair and walked back to Harry. I suddenly felt a slight throbbing pain in between my legs. "Ouchhh," I whispered as I lay back down.

Harry reached out and pulled me to his chest. His body engulfed mine from behind. His head nestled in the crook of my neck and his legs came out to rest on top of mine. He was holding me so close and so tight I struggled to breathe.

"You're crushing me." I breathed out through a grin.

Harry only squeezed tighter and began to plant soft kisses against the sensitive area on my neck. He nipped and licked the area until I squealed out.

"That tickles." I giggled and he pulled away.

Harry was now resting with his hands under his head. He was grinning when I turned to face him.

"Morning." He smirked and puckered his lips for a kiss.

"Morning," I grinned and gently pressed my lips against his.

There was silence for a moment and Harry reached his hand out to run across the lengths of my braid. "You look so beautiful." His voice was croaky from sleep.

"So do you," I replied with a grin and he chuckled.

Removing the blanket, Harry crawled on top of me, pressed his naked body against mine and whispered. "I want you." He reached down and fondled my breasts.

"Oh, Harry I can't right now." I sighed. "I'm too sore."

He smirked and pressed his lips to either side of my cheek. "Was I too rough on you?" He asked but silenced me with a kiss.

I pulled away and with a grin, "If this is the consequence for sharing your bed then I'd gladly do it every single night of my life."

"You're a funny girl Lianna Beauchamp." He was smiling now so his dimples were showing. I couldn't help but admire his naked form, his skin looked so soft and kissable.

I nestled in Harry's arms, and traced my fingers across his smooth skin, touching his chin, his neck, his Adam's apple. I moved up a little and kissed just below his ear, leaving my mouth on it for a bit. Why was harry so endearing and why did he smell so good.

I grazed my fingers across the slight stubble on his upper lip and chin which had formed over the past couple of days.

"I like this." I rubbed my cheek against his chin. "It feels nice against my cheek."

"How about against your thighs?" He smirked and I gasped.

Harry then sat up and smoothed his hair out, he pushed me down so I was lying flat on my back. He then reached down with his hand to caress my bare chest.