Prolouge Part 1: You don't own me

A/N: OMG, my first story, and it's first chapter. Please take note of that I don't know english that well.
Warning: Swearing will definitely appear a lot of times in this story.
So, yup.
Just a note:

F/N: First Name
L/N: Last Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length

-------

"[L/N]! Come here!"
You looked up to your master. He was a man in his fourties; though he looked like he was at least sixty years old.
"Yeah?" you replied in your monotone voice.

He cleared his throath. You sighed.

"Yeah, Master?"

"I have a job for you."

It's time for you to know who you are.

You are [F/N] [L/N], a sixteen year old teenage girl.

You have [H/L], [H/C], beautiful hair, and gorgeous [E/C] eyes. You are pretty short for your age. That's why your partners in crime always have called you "Little Killer".

Oh, yeah.

You're an assassin.

It all started when you were 3 years old. You lived with your parents in a pretty little house. But one day, strangers broke into your home. They broke everything. They killed your loved parents, and took you with them.

And here you are now, living with them. You hated them so much - they weren't afraid to tell you what happened with all the details. They threatened you with this: if you won't work for them as an assassin, they would kill you too. You didn't care. So they came up with another threat: if you don't work, they will cause you feel pain.
As horrible and disgusting as possible they could. So you gave up.

Your master showed you a photo of a little girl. She looked like she was around 5.

"Do you see this girl?"

"Yes..."

"You exactly know what to do with her." He grinned and chuckled under his breath. You widened your eyes a little bit.

"No... I have to kill... Her? She is just a little girl. What did she do to you that deserves her death???"

"That little bitch bumped into me on the street." He narrowed his eyes as he looked at the picture.

"And that's why I should kill her!?" you shouted with disbelief. That's totally barbaric!

"Don't use the word 'should'. You have to kill her. Understood?"

"NO! I had enough of killing innocent people!" It was true. The screams, the blood, their begs for their lifes... You couldn't take it anymore.

"Don't you dare disobey me, [L/N]! Or... You know what'll happen." He smirked. You felt so disgusted.

"I will be in my room." You said, and left.

You had enough. You'll leave tonight.

~Time skip because the lazy author XP~

You managed to sneak out from your 'home'. You were walking on the dark streets, with your hood on your head, covering your eyes. You didn't know where to go. You just wanted to be as far from that place as you possibly could.

"Help me, Mother. You are the only one who can help me..." you murmured under your breath.

"Excuse me."

You jumped. The voice was definitely a male's voice, and his age... Maybe... He is in his thirties?

You turned around. The voice was a blonde-haired male's voice. He had blue eyes, a barely visible moustache, and a hat on his head.

"Are you [F/N] [L/N]?"

------

Yay, finished the chapter!
I think you know who the mysterious man is. If you don't, well, you'll find out in the next chapter!
How do you like it?

Thank you so much for reading!