Chapter 10

Maxcine's P.O.V

I was being rushed back to the kingdom. They did not want me in the middle of all of the things that have been going on. Then I feel something warm. I look down and I think my water broke. I was panicking. Then I start to feel pain. I don't know what to do. I look at Michonne.

"What" she asked.

"My water broke" I said.

She looked at me and paniking. She picked up the pace of the car. I can not believe this is happening. I was so uncomfortable and the pain was getting worse. I need to get there soon. I did not want to have this baby in the car.

"How much longer" I asked.

I was in so much pain.

"A little longer" She said.

I could feel the pressure. He or she was coming and it did not want to wait. I hope we are close. The only othere thing running through my head are questions. Is the baby healthy, and I really nine months, what am I going to tell Daryl, when will I see him again? This is all a lot right now.

When we got there, Michonne helped me into the place. I was taken by the doctor. I was layed down on the bed and checked.I had to do this without anything. Thanks a lot apocalypse for taking away the medicine to not feel anything.

"It is time to push" said the doctor.

I pushed. It hurt so bad. I could not take it. I was not feeling the greatest while pushing. Then after a while she was born.

"It is a girl" said the doctor.

I gave her a kiss and then closed my eyes. 

Rick's P.O.V

I see Michonne come back with more sadness in her eyes. I did not know what was happening but I had me worried.

"What"I asked.

"Max had her baby, It is a girl" she said.

"That is great" I said.

"Max passed out and is not waking up" she said,

I started to tear up. Not another member.  I looked over at Carl. He looked heart broken. I tried to comfort him but it really did not work. We all sat in silence. We could not think of what to say. Then a thought popped into my head. How was I going to tell Daryl the one he loves is fighting for her life.

Authors Note

Thanks for reading. I added this chapter in to give you huys something to read while you wait for me to right more. I really hope you like the story and thanks for reading.