Chapter 9

(continuing from last chapter)

Maxcine's P. O. V

I was just walking around. I went to where I knew I could find Carl. I peeked around bd the corner and seen he was writing.

"Hey" I said.

"Oh hey" he said.

"What are you writing" I asked. 

"Oh it is nothing really" he said.

"Ok" I said.

I gave him a look. He sat there. Looking like he was about to cry. Then I got up and rubbed his head.

"Hey Carl. If you need me I am here" I said.

Nodded. Then when I was about to walk out he stopped me.

"Hey Max. Just survive somehow ok" he said. I nodded and walked out.

I approached Tara with Rosita.

"It worked" said Tara.

"We opened it up for the walkers and they got in" said Rosita.

"Okay so finish it just like we planned" I said.

"Yeah. Did you stop by that warehouse on the way back" asked Tara.

"Just dome stun grenades and some smoke grenades" said Rosina.

"Cool. We after we make the surrender we should use this stuff to redirect the herd" said Tara.

We stacked all the boxes on the one we made Tara carry. Then she carries the rest of the stuff. I was not going with them but it was fun to watch her carry the heavy boxes.

Later that night I followed Carl. I did not know where he was going. I brought Michonne with me.

"Carl" yelled Michonne.

"We have been looking for you" I said.

"We are about ready to head out what are you doing" asked Michonne.

"I am helping someone. A traveler" he said.

I had no idea what he was up to. This is not like Carl to leave and not tell anyone.

"In the sewer" I asked.

Then we herd a noise. It was coming from a loud speaker.

"You may have been wondering why the hell your lookouts didn't sound the alarm. See we are polite. I don't know if or not they will wake up with that tiny shot but they should wake up. Let's just cut to the cow shit. You lose it's over. You are going to line up at your little houses and work up some apologies and then the one with the lamest one gets killed then I will kill Rick in front of everyone and move on. You have three minutes, count them, three minutes to open up this gate or we start throwin shit at it" said Negan.

I looked at Michonne and Carl. I really did not know what to do.

"They got out" said Michonne.

"Come on" said Carl.

I followed. I did not know what to do at this point. I was really scared. All three of us ran.

"We need to make it  look like we're escaping from the back halfway passed a query cut the lights and get away on foot you know where we will be" said Carl.

Then Negan started to talk again.  I was just in Daryl's arms. That where I wanted to be and stay.

" get going there is going to be some people in the infirmary that need your help" said Carl to the others.

"we got guns now we can fight them" said Tara.

"Not now Carl is right" said Rosita.

"We can't just let firm have this place" I said.

"We can all we have to do is survive tonight. This is my show you said it. This is my plan you are going to do it" he said.

I agreed with him. He was not going to let us down. I trust Carl. Then Negan started talking again. We had less than a minute to get out of here. We ran. We had to get out of there.

We are all in cars now. I don't know what the plan is now but all I know is that we are going to something about this. I will with Daryl. We are hand in hand in the car. We ram right threw the fence. Gun shots all around us. Then I see Alexandra have flames in it. That scares because Jude is in there. But I trust Carl and what his plan is.  Then we start shooting at Savior cars. They were read write to us.

"It's over" I herd.

We all went to check it out.

It was Dwight. He bellows us.

" I made sure you guys could get out the back. I drove the cone bay right up to the road block. I knew what it was. I can't go back. Wanna one of them got  away she's going to tell him" he said.

"How'd they get out. Was it what I did" asked Daryl.

" Eugene. I can still help you. I know how they work how Nagan thinks.  I want Nighan to die" said Dwight.

For once I agreed with him. He had to die.

"We need to get back now" said Michonne.

I walk and followed her where she was going we've needed to get back now. We always see more Alexandria had become. A big ball of flames.

"Michonne. Maxcine" yelled Rosita.

This can't be good. Me and Michonne got caught.

"Their dead. All dead" said the man.

Then Michonne stabbed him over and over with her katana. Then we found Rick. He stopped her.

"Where are they" asked Rick.

I just looked at him.

"Come on" said Michonne.

We led Rick to them. In the sewers. Can I seen them. It was Carl and Judith and some guy. Must be that traveler he said he saved. Everyone was down here.

" I brought them here" said the guys.

Carl did not look so good. Hr was bit. I fell down. I started to cry. I did not know what to do. I sat next to him. Holding him and crying. That is all I could do right now. Is cry.