Chapter 6

Maxcine's P.O.V

I am in Alexandrea. I do not know where Carl is. I am really worried about everyone. I seen Michonne. She was getting a car. We are not allowed to leave. Rick said stay put.

"Rick said stay put" I told her.

"I am just going to look" she said.

It did not look like it to me. I could not let her leave or go alone.

"Your still healing. Get some rest and get ready for the next fight." I said.

"I will be back soon" she said.

I could not take it. I got into the car with her. I could not let her go alone. I am pregnant still but this might be fun. I miss being a part of the action.

"You are pregnant. You can"t go" she said.

"I want to go. You are not going alone and besides, I miss the action anyway. Drive" I said.

Then we were off. It is time to kick some savior ass.

Daryl"s P.O.V

I was leaning against a house thinking when Tara came up to me. 

"Hey. Did you just get back" she asked.

"Yeah. I was looking for you" I said.

"I was looking for you too. I wanted to tell you that you were right when you did not kill Dwhight. We would have not got this far without him.  The thing is I know what you said, but after this I am going to kill him. I want it to be me" she sia.

She was right. He needed to be killed soon.

"Maybe it could be you and me both. Maybe we ain't got to wait so long" I said. 

Then we set our plan into action. We were out to kill some people. A least I have one person on my side.

Maxcine's P.O.V

We were driving. I took over the wheel. Then I asked her a question.

""Why did you need to come out here" I asked.

"The second they rolled out to the sanctuary and I was not with them' she said.

She had a good reason. They did just get up and leave her. She could have faught if she wanted to.

"It's like this siren has been going off in my head and I can't turn it off. I helped get this started and I have felt every second and I just need to see it. To turn that alarm off in my head then turn around and go home" she went on.

I just looked at her. I really did not know what to say. 

"Ok." was all I said.

"Stop the car" she said.

I stopped it right away. 

"Listen" said Michonne.

There was a noise. I did not know where it was coming from. 

"I don't think that sound can reach the sanctuary" I said.

"I don't either, but we don't know" said Michonne.

We pulled out our guns and slowly made our way towards the noise. As we followed it, we came across a building. The music was coming from that building.

We snuck into the back. There was two people watching and keeping guard. They were talking about Rick and Negan. I kept in my spot and watched. Michonne walked around a little bit more. Then she kicked something that got their attention. One of them seen me and started to fire. My gun went flying. I walked around to see if I could find another weapon. I did. This gun shot flames. I followed the guy.

"Maxcine stop him" yelled Michonne/

Then I came up to him and pointed the gun I found at him.

"Drop it" I said.

"Baby girl. You are not going to use that thing" was the last thing he said before I sent him up into flames.

I have to say that felt really good. 

"Maxcine" she yelled again.

I seen the women pull out in a truck. She was getting away before another truck smashed right into her. I was surprised to see who was in the truck.

"Jesus that was too close" was what I said before I ran up and hugged him. 

He was really surprised to see me too. 

"Truck full of speakers huh, that was a savior" said Daryl.

"Yeah it was. They were scavaging when  you guys attacked the sanctuary. There are walkers around it,  they were going to try to track the walkers away" said Michonne.

"Why are you guys out here" asked Tara.

"Yeah Maxcine why are you out here. You should not be" said Daryl.

He gave me that look. I knew that look. He is mad at me. But he is going to have to get over it. I am out here and we can not change it.

"I need to see the sanctuary" said Michonne.

"Why are you out here" I asked.

"We got a lot more work to do. all of  us" said Daryl. 

Then he pulled me to the side.

"We will talk later" said Daryl.

We all got in the truck and headed to the sanctuary.

"Here you go if you want to see it" said Daryl.

He gave Michonne the binocular so she could see what it looked like. Then Iooked. I was really surrounded by walkers. 

"What do you need us for" I asked.

I knew I should not have asked Daryl but I wanted to help out a little bit. Being pregnant sucks because you really can not do anything. You just sit around all day or find something to do. My sister is lucky. She is the leader of the hilltop now and she is pregnant and gets to do whatever she wants.

"In this thing right now" said Daryl answering my question.

Then we started to drive.  Hopefully this will be the end of all this soon. I just want my family back.