Chapter 7" Spell unbroken

I only got two weeks left for school to be over, it is hell trying to find time. Lucky for me I finish early so now I can update today, sorry for the wait.

Hope you enjoy this, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 7" Spell unbroken"

"What was THAT"" Nate shouted as he stood up.

Everyone was fozen in where they stand, it seem everyone heard the voices.

Lyon sigh" Is everyone so impaitent today,..' Lyon glare at the book sitting on the table." Brothers, I just finish telling your "Future" Mates about our past, can you tell they are simple not ready yet."

9 different male growls came from the book.

"Like hell they are not ready, you, Aron, Gabrial and Michael are out, you guys are out of this prison, so now let us out!!!" A lone male voice said over the other males growl.

"Did it got so cold in here..' Raven whisper, out of all the students, he was the only one shakening.

Lyon snap his head at Raven, giving him a pericing look, making Sage all of a sudden....jeleaous?? WHY!!!

"It seems the book have chosen again.' Lyon simply said as he pick up the book and match toward Raven.

8 Groans of dissapointment came from the book, except for one lone male who was giving a howl of excitment.

"Finally, freedom, sorry loser..I mean brothers, it look like its my time." The long male tone sounded smug as Lyon handed the book to Raven.

Gabrial and Micheal both groan out." Do we have to let him out..' They both complain.

"Yeah, could we just save him for last, I really don't want to deal with Scorpio twisted sense of humor." Aron added his complain.

A snout came from the book" You will get it later brother, that I promise, now stop scaring my mate, I can sense he is really shaken about this." Despite the serious tone, he sounded..a bit worry.

"I apologize for what ever future incident you will have for my brother, here your only warning, don't look at his eye. That is all.."