~Love, Regrets and Lies~ Chapter 31

~Emzhell~

It wasn't my fault his memories and thoughts were so easy to snatch out of his mind. I mean, one glance into his eyes and I open an un-guarded Vault of Secrets. Of course, I knocked off his super crazy attack with just a flick of my hand, and I locked him in a room close to both Brian's office and the lab. Naturally he wasn't too happy about, and he kept screaming about some plant. I haven't a clue! For the few months I did go to school I was absoloutly rubbish at biology. Come to think of it, we have a big drow day off soon.

'Where the hell is Headlock!?' Aimee stormed up to me, closely followed by James, Sam and Florence.

'I just locked him in some store-room somewhere,' Aimee stepped a bit closer to me.

'Where was the store room?' she asked dangerously.

'I dunno!' I replied. 'It was down a staircase near the lab, and near Brian's office too. Why?'

'You idiot Emzhell!' She hit me across the face. Any other mortal would have started crying or ranting but I just blinked. Super-strong powers; BOOYAAH! 'What on earth possessed you- to- throw- him- into- Brian's- store?' Every syllable was a blow to the chest. 'How long ago was that?'

'About two minutes ago. Brian had a store?'

She ran down the hallway screaming into doors. 'Get the cure! The cure people! If we act fast the worst case scenario would be brain- damage.'

The cure...

'Wait! There was mint in there?' Florence stopped and turned on her heel to face me.

'Yes, there was. Anymore, think before you act, Emzhell. First you do life- threatening surgery to impress my boyfriend, then you kill a guy because you stole him memory. Did you even give it back?'

'One, he's not your boyfriend for much longer. Two, I didn't know there was poison in there! And Three, yes, yes I did.'

'Well, Praise the Graeds Aimee is smart, in some ways...'

'And what do you mean by that, Florence?'

'She befriended you, for instance.'

I scowled at her and she mimicked me, pulling an ugly face. Damn, I can't believe I was actually friends with her once! I smirked at her, then flew (literally) down the hall to see what was going on with Headlock. I guess I wouldn't be visiting Charlie then.