~Love, Regrets and Lies~ Chapter 29

If you are here right now, comment below to tell me. im losing hope. :'(

_______________________________________________________________________

~Aimee~

Emzhell suddenly lurched forward, grabbing a few tubes and tranquilizers. She jabbed a few needles into various parts of Sanjarhks skin. Meanwhile, Sam, Florence, Headlock and I were just standing there, dumfounded. A few times Florence tried to step in and interrupt, but Emzhell just ushered her back, glaring at her and saying things like; 'I can do it myself Florence!' and 'Get out of the way, Florence!' and 'Honey, I know you mean well but he's mine!' No-one understood that though, because no matter how good she was at fighting, Sanjarhk was most definetly a female. I had a strange feeling she wasn't talking about San though. After about fifteen minutes of watching her in silence, Sam finally spoke up.

'I'm going to go find James,' he muttered to me. 'Maybe he can calm her down- and get a real nurse to operate.'

He pecked me on the cheek and left the room. I walked around to Florence. Emzhell looked up and glared at me, messaging me mentally; ''I see, so you choose her over me. You think she should be with James, not me. You're wrong. He IS mine!'' Then it finally clicked. She wanted to prove she was better than Florence. She wanted James.

'This is about him? You're putting one of our oldest friend's lives on the line for James? To PROVE yourself?' She pretended not to hear my angry whisper, but the tips of her ears turned scarlet. 'Sam's gone to get James.' she jumped on the word ''James''.

'Emzhell, Florence is with James, and they love each other. If James had the chance, he would become a drow to just to be with her!'

She sighed. 'I will be with him. He is mine.'

'No he's not.'

Suddenly James burst in, Sam in tow, followed by Headlock. I hadn't even realised he was gone.

'What- are- you -doing!?' He punctuated every word with one step closer to her. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Florence taking most of the wires and tubes out, and rearranging them the right way around.

'So what's going on here? Why is that dude shouting at Emzhell? What happened to Emzhell!?'

I jumped and looked around to see Headlock looking at me.

 After the Danartha clann and the Feoiliteoir clann joined up, Headlock, Sanjarhk, Emzhell and I went our seperate ways. Sanjarhk immersed herself in her studies, fighting and hunting and learning the traits of the drow race. Emzhell and I tried to live a normal life, sometimes going into the real world, sometimes staying back at Base. Meanwhile Theador Bragen neglected his studies for a science lab.