~Love, Regrets and Lies~ Chapter 16

~Aimee~

'Hi!' I panted, as flying up a crevace isn't easy, never mind a severe fighting lesson with Clara afterwards.  

'Hi,' Sam said, smiling a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.  

'What's up?' I asked him, linking arms with him and heading towards A1, jungle.  

'Nothing.' He replied shortly, yanking his arm out of my grip.  

'What? I...oh. Sorry I wasn't at A2 earlier, I...sorta had a..."run in" with Ciana there.' 

He turned at the word "Ciana". 

'She was there with you too?' 

'Too? Yeah, she was there. Said I was weak for regretting killing Charlotte the First.' I blushed.  

'I came looking for you, she was there aswell. It was...weird.' 

'She made a move on you, didn't she?'  

It has happened before, but I chose to ignore it, because she was my favourite teacher. She gets the new kid, and wraps him around her little finger, then drops him, crushes his heart, killing him. I always thought it was an accident, and never said anything, but now, hearing this, I couldn't help feel a twang of jealousy towards them. 

'How can you tell?' He asked. 

'Happened before. My half brother, Mike, my best friend, before Emzhell, Jaina, and a teacher that was rivaling her for position of fitness master. All three of which...' realization dawned over me. 'All three happened to be very, very close to me.' 

'Why is she after you? You haven't done anything to her...yet.' he smiled.  

'When I was in Graed two I broke her two wings, and I accidentally killed her mate.' 

'How? Praise the Graeds Aimee!' I laughed.  

'Did a double flip-kick and fly while spinning all the while, knocked over a pair of fire-lamps, and they fell in her. And I killed her mate, kindof, by making his mother help me with my double flip kicks, I knocked a lamp, she went crazy and died. Well, he was close to his mother. And it was a nice lamp.' 

I laughed with him.  

'Yup, nice lamp.' I chuckled.  

''And you're going to pay for it'' said an annoying, beautiful, tinkly voice in my head.

**m*******. 

Thank you, my friends, for coming back to read after I was such a bitch. I love you guys. Back on both charts <3 (and here comes the brat) not as low as I would have wanted, but still, verrrrrrry happy. I love you guys. Covers and trailers and editors and publicizors and comments and votes and fans greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, and messages, pms (ha) and emails too.  

XXLimeJuicexX@Gmail.com if ye want ta send me an oul messageen there. 

J sound like my nanny.

competition!

private message me if you want to take part

heres what will happen!

three contestants : C1, C2 and C3

vote, if u want c1 to win

comment if u want c2 to win

and promote if u want c3 to  win.

winner then gets bragging rights...

and a chance to predict the future of the book!

so private message! private message! private message!

if u want to take part!

xxlimejuicexx