~Love, Regrets and Lies~ Chapter 3

~Sam~

She left then. Haley, I think she said it was. She was very considerate, it was almost like she was the monster who killed my sister, brother and friend. But there was something about her eyes....No! Sam! The monster had black skin, and her name was something like... 

'Aimee...' I said, a little smile playing on my lips.  

No! I told myself. She was a monster! Is a monster!  

But...the way she cried when she saw all the blood... and how she screamed when she slashed me.. . 

She's still a monster! I retorted to myself.  

Then a terrible thought occured to me. What if Hayley and Aimee are the same person?  

*** 

I looked up pictures on the Internet. She was a drow. Aimee. And maybe Hayley. I think I might ask her when I see her on Saturday. As long as she comes...

~Aimee~

'I think he may be on to me.' 

Sunday afternoon. In my human home with one of my best friends. She is a drow too. Her names Emzhell. 

She's my half sister and we're like twins. She always knows if something is up...or maybe that's just her mind reading ability.  

'So, he's on to you?' 

'That's what I just said Emz. It was perfectly fine until he said ''Aimee'' and I replied! 'Alpha with Salsa sauce, Emz, what am I going to do?' I moaned to her.  

'Alpha with Salsa sauce?' I shook my head at her. 'Call him. ' she handed me my old Sony slide-up phone. 'You're going to be human for a while.' 'How did you get that?' I asked her, snatching the phone out of her hands. I dialed the number scribbled on my hand into the dialpad.

'Hey Sam! It's Aimee!'

Oh, alpha with salsa sauce.

I did it again

******************************

I dunno if salsa sauce is a real thing but it sounds nice!

any other of those sortof sayings!??! i only have one other, and thats praise the graeds, any others appreciated.

piccy on right is sam!