~Love, Regrets and Lies~ Chapter 30 ~Flashback

hey guys!  since no one commented or anything on last chapter or anthing, im beginning to lose hope. and my will to live... (that was a joke, a BAD and Stupid one) so, comment? vote? try to get me back in the charts? thnx bbz! comment iand vote!

Update! I back in the charts!_______________________________________________________________

TEN YEARS EARLIER.

~Headlock~

''We could stay here. In no particular pack. Just us two.''

''We couldn't. I'm not as good a fighter as you, nor a hunter at all! Please, come with me. You'll get a chance to do so much more up north!''

''Jared-''

''Headlock.''

''Okay, Headlock. Yeah, I'm a good fighter! And you're a strategist. We would be unbeatable!''

''Sanjarhk.'' I sighed and flew up from the rock pile I was perched on. I took in my surroundings. One one side, small, withered beech trees stuckout amons the sycamore and juniper trees. The leaves on the ground were dead, and there wasn't a green leaf in sight. On the other hand, there were tall, green oaks on the other side, surrounded by flowers of the strangest colours. It  was the Impatiens Eriosperma; the key to life or death in a drow. The power radiating off it was so intense, it was putting life into this withered forest. Sanjarhk was the one who first found it, and we agreed not to tell anyone, for the likelyhood of getting famous after we did reveal it was us. The later we revealed it, the more famous and rich we would get. Looking back now, I realised Sanjarhk was power hungry. Her dad was Brian,  the strongest and most powerful alpha-to-be there was. Sanjarhk had brought me here to say goodbye, but I wasn't going to let my best friend and girlfriend get away so easily, nomatter how power-hungry she was.

''Why did you bring me here?''

''Where? This old place?''

I nodded. ''Why here? The half hearted garden.''

''Because it's me. On one side I'm just withered- never getting any power or goodness. Apart fromm you of course. Then, on the other side, the other half of me, when I do get power, I use it to harm everyone around me, to show them who's boss. Just like you were thinking...''

I felt bad. You're not supposed to think those things about your Bond, are you?

''Don't feel bad.''

''Stop it San! My thoughts are mine, okay?'' I burst out.''Sorry.''

''No, you're right. I-''

''Do you love me?''

''Do you love me?''

''I asked first.''

''Does this answer your question?'' she swooped down from the oak she was perched on and kissed me. I felt her clasp my wrist and cut me with her finger nails.I felt blood trickle down my hand    and I felt a strange sensation as she lapped it up.

''This was the ancient way of Bonding. Your turn.''

I knew what to do. As soon as she cut herself, I felt drawn to her, and within one taste of her, it was complete. The sensation got hotter and hotter and I doubled over in pain.

''We are complete!'' she gasped. She, too was doubled over, and I wanted to keep a mental image of that, a I had never seen Sanjarhk in pain before.

Back in Real Time.

'Emzhell! What- Why are you looking at my memories?'

And as anger surged through me, so did power.

And the only way I deal with power is to lash out and kill.